Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp

Start from the beginning

I felt dumbfounded.

I never really expected to forget what I was doing JUST a few minutes ago.
I was so clueless and dumb to confront that creature.. Honestly, I just wanted to get away from the tomato guy.

I looked around through the hallways again, noticing something missing while i ran.

'....'
'Wheres Krazon wilter?'

Suddenly, The creature screeched once again and heard a slash behind me.

I moved and looked.. only to see Krazon wilter with a sword that's apparently on fire on hes right hand.

The creature was already defeated as it disappears into dust and gets swifted through the wind.

Krazon Wilter moved hes head slowly to look at me.

"You really are forgetful... aren't you?"
He chuckled and smiled maliciously as he spoke.

'Ah. Sh***'

I began to run again, getting chased by the you-know-who.

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME NOW. I HEALED ALL THE REST OF MY INJURIES WHILE I WAS CHASING YOU! YOU REALLY THINK YOU'LL ESCAPE FROM ME?"
He shouted as he ran towards me with hes true speed.

Yup, During the chase he was drinking potions to heal himself while he was chasing me, thats why he was slower than me while i ran.

[ Honestly kim, Why didn't you thought about this? 😒 ]
The system replied.

'I DIDN'T KNOW OK!!!???'
I thought as i felt dumbfounded even more.

Krazon Wilter ran closer and closer... i knew this because hes intense speed and hes breathing style is as obvious as a snake walking through the roadways.

"MUAAHAHAHHA!!!!!"
Krazon wilter laughed and giggled maliciously.
Obviously because he is enjoying the run and felt my obvious panic and fear.

To be honest, I felt like I wanted to cry during this situation.

Suddenly, A creek noise was heard behind me.

I moved and looked behind me, only to see a familiar teacher slowly going out of the door by opening it.

'Ann Willow!?'
I thought as i recognized the familiar teacher.

Though, it's a good thing i recognized my own teacher, not even sure how i did, but i did anyway.

Then, A 'bang!' was hit unto the door.. luckily the door didn't break, Even tho Krazon Wilter is a A-Class Ranker, He wouldn't be able to break the academy doors because of the mana inside them.

"What the-!?"
Teacher Ann spoke as she got obviously startled.

She moved and closed the door, only to see Krazon Wilter fainted on the ground, with a huge bump on hes head.

She looked at the fainted student and then looked at me.

"KIM!?"
She spoke loudly as she recognized me.

"What's going on here!!??"
She spoke loudly again as she looked at me and then to the fainted student repeatedly.

"I-i I can explain..!"
I spoke silently as i waved my hands.

"You two are going to the principal's office... NOW!"
She spoke angrily as she instantly realized the situation.

More than 30 minutes passed after the chase..So students who got out of curfew are supposedly suspended to the principals office, If they survived from that creature from earlier ofcourse.