Chapter 2

Vani was doing gardening as it is Sunday today, no work and no tention.

She had really special memories to this garden, a adorable smile dancing on her lips and danial was watering plants very carefully washing all dirt from leaves, gardening is not his thing but he likes to spend time with these flowers which are blooming beautifully.

Both are having satisfied smile with happy heart, they are busy doing there work, when accidently danials water pipe slipped from his hands and water splashed on Vani, who got drenched in the water.

"DANIAL..."
Vani shouted loudly making danial gulp his saliva, but when he looked at vani who was covered in mud and water he started to laugh loudly. Looking at his laugh, vani picked up the water pipe and started to aim it at danial.

Who started to run away from Vani. Both are busy running here and there, ignorent towards the big black car, which was standing in front of their house,.

Just then a small car came in which a lady with two children got down from that, while a man parked the car.

"Mummy.... mummy..."
Both children shouted loudly and run towards vani, who was covered in mud due to falling.

Both children ware going to hug her but stopped and said.

"Bad manners mamma. how can you be so careless? to get covered in mud like a baby, go get a shower."
One of them taunted vani

"Look at papa. he is looking like a hero."
While Other one praised danial.

Danial was standing there quietly enjoying praise of his sons . and taunts of Vani.

"Mumma go and get ready, we had taken ice cream, while coming here. you will not get that, if you stay like this."
First one said.

"Monty you Devil, if I can't get the ice cream na, I will make biter ground for whole month for you."
Vani said while treatninig Monty. Other one started to laugh.

"And you sunny, because of this hero father of yours , I am in this condition, understand."
Vani started to rant about the situation, it is not hers but danials fault.

"Julie see I have scratches cause I fall and he didn't help me."
Pointing at danial vani started to whine like child.

"Oh madam you didn't fall, you just stumbled upon that table, understand."
Danial showed them a little table.
Which is very small and in corner but look at the irony vani get scratch from that little thing.

"Ha ha ha"

All of them started to laugh.

But one cute glare from vani and all of them become quite,

Monty motion every one to go in house.
"Mumma icecream will melt.
Let's go fast."
Monty urge to vani and all of them entered in the house.

Sunny was the last one to enter he watched the black car, he has a liking for cars from childhood, while Monty likes to fight the most.

Sunny knows this car in this area no one can posses.

He just note down the car no and entered the house locking the door.

Vani got freshen up and had very good time with Julie, jack and kids.

"From Monday I have to go to work yaar."
Vani started to whine but no one gave any heed to her as they all are busy devouring ice cream.

***

Here the man in the driving seat was still looking at closed door of vanis house.

His hold on staring wheels tightened and his knuckle turned white.