The Birthing

"JOE!" Potamo cried. "POTAJOE FREDWARD COME HERE! QUICK!" 

"What's wrong, my juicy vodka wife?" Potajoe asked.

"MY VODKA BROKE!" Potamo said happily.

"WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW!" Potajoe yelled. "GET IN THE CAR!"

"ERerewEESAAAaGH!" Potamo cried out in pain. "IT HURrtSs-AAAAAAAA!" 

"WE ARE HERE COME ON!" Potajoe said, as he picked up Potamo and carried her into the hospital.

"Hi! How can I help you?" The Receptionist said. 

"Shes in labor!" Potajoe emphasized. 

"Ok may I have a name and date of birth?" 

"Potamo Fredward, 1/3/93" Potajoe frantically listed. "Get us a doctor! Shes in so much pain!" 

"ok right this way." The receptionist said. "Here is the doctor, good luck!" 

"We don't need luck were freaking potatoes." Potamo said under her breath. 

"Hellllllo! Whos ready to have a baby!" The doctor asked.

"ME! ASRSgagrgaARARa!!!!" Potamo screamed.

"Here is the numbing medicine." The doctor said as he hooked potamo up to a machine that took away her pain. "PUSH!" The doctor yelled. 

"IM TRYING!" Potamo shouted.

"WAHAwawahwhwWWHwwaaaAAAaaaaaaaaa. a. a. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The baby cried. 

"its a beautiful baby boy!" The doctor exclaimed with joy. "I'll leave you two alone with him for a bit." 

"Thank you." Potajoe said.  

"My vodka hubby, we need a name for him!" Potamo realized.

"Yes, let's name him Fredward," Potajoe said, "He is should be a shapeshifter just like us."

"Yes," Potamo said. 

"I'm A sHapEsHifTeR and I sahl KILL YORORRRRRR!" Fredward growled. 

"He is just like us!" Potamo cried with joy.

"Yes, and he will kill. Just. Like. Us." Potajoe said in an evil tone.