Handsome thief

अजनबी सिलसिला मेरे साथ है,भीड़ में तन्हाई का एहसास है।ख़ुदा जाने, ख़ुदा जाने, ख़ुदा जाने।यादों को तेरी हम मिटा ना सके,होके जुदा हम ना जुदा हो सके।

भीड़ में तन्हाई का एहसास है।
ख़ुदा जाने, ख़ुदा जाने, ख़ुदा जाने।
यादों को तेरी हम मिटा ना सके,
होके जुदा हम ना जुदा हो सके।

_______________________________________

Adhiraj Singh Shekhawat

Adhiraj stepped off the Plane, greeted by the bustling energy of Jaipur. The majestic palaces and vibrant streets welcomed him to the city where he was about to witness his destiny and his fate. Where the universe was going to show him it doesn't always go as our heart wants it to.

'Agar aap kisi cheez ko sache dil se chaho to puri kaynaat apko usse milane me lag jati h.'

(It's a famous Bollywood dialog which means if you desire something from your heart then the whole universe makes it happen)

Were these words just a facade? Or was there any reality amongst them?

The emotions he had and the excitement he had were nothing to be explained in words. The only thing that kept him sane all these years was the thought of her. That one memory was enough to brighten up his gloomy days and blank nights.

And finally he got the chance to find her. The cure to his caos was here.

And today it was raining in Jaipur just like that day.

Caught off guard by the unexpected rain, Adhiraj's casual attire was soon soaked and dirtied by a passing by car.

He should've called the driver but he wanted to feel the rain. The hope. The wind. Everything was reminding him of her. The white Umbrella girl. He wanted to share this rain with her like he shared his past few years and probably his life.

Manasvi Kanwar Rathore

Today everyone went to the Palace to get it booked for the wedding. Radhika jija wanted a fairytale wedding and why wouldn't she when she finally got her prince charming. It was a well deserved luxury.

And the way jijosa treated her made me believe a little, only a little in men.
The reason why i never had a boyfriend despite of the numerous proposals was partially because i was scared. I was scared of heartbreak. I was scared of being judged, being talked about, being laughed at and so on.

The scars i had were so deep that no medicine could cure it. My self esteem had already drowned into the ocean many years back. It was a selfless act but it also took something from me. Something very precious according to the societal norms.