Jakey wakey 🤫 (1673)

"Argh my name is jake and i hate minorities" jake shouts in a stereotypical fat person voice. The phone rings jake goes to pick it up and guess who it is 40 blessings calling him "hey man go commit murder" 50 blessings say over the phone "i wanna talk to your boss" jake says "no" 50 blessings says. Jake goes to his car barley fitting inside then drives to the location of the murders he must commit jake bursts through the door and kills everyone in sight leaving no survivors. "Hey its money" Jake says he takes the money and drives to a tattoo shop "can i get a tattoo now" Jake shouts "yeah next Friday at 2pm" the tattoo shop man says "hey fuck you Russian piece of shit" Jake says to him running out of breath from just existing. Jake gets in his car and drives to his house "i need more food" Jake says before eating an entire turkey. Jake gets yet another phone call from 60 blessings asking him to kill more mfs "hey go to this location and kill 300 people" 60 blessings says. Jake gets in his car and drives to where the phone calls are being sent and talks to the boss "hey i am a big fan of your work btw" Jake says "go to 200 goblin street for your next job" the boss says. Jake drives there and enters in his famous snake mask but then when he's about to finish the job he gets shot to death by a Russian mobster. Jake sees a man in a chicken mask take his old mask before walking away (this takes place at the same time during last chapter btw). Jacket then leaves the building and drives home to see his pookie raiden.