Holiday

You wake up to Jaxx licking your face." Eww! Jaxx, you silly dog!"You hear Cameron walking down stairs.You close your eyes and pretend to be asleep. You hear him walk over to you." You look beautiful in your sleep. "You feel him stroke your hair, then walk into the kitchen.

Did that really happen? Did he really just call me beautiful?! I'm so confused right now! I just wanted to be friends, but it seems he wants more than that.

He walks over to you again." Y/N, wake up! I made bacon." You shoot up faster than lightning. " Cam, you had me at bacon." He laughs, walking back into the kitchen. He hands you a plate with bacon on it." Thanks Cam, I love guys who know how to cook." He smiles."You're welcome! " He sighs." What's wrong, Cam? " He shakes his head."I just need to ask you something."You nod."Okay, what?" You laugh. "I know we only just met yesterday, but you've really got me hooked. Look, Y/N, I really like you,and I want us to stay together forever." You smile." Aww! That was a really cute little speech." He smiles." I'm serious! I really like you, Y/N!" You smile and hug him. He hugs you back, tighter. " I think I love you." You look up at him seeing him blush a bit, you then kiss his cheek, making him even more red." I think I might love you too."

The end

I know it was short, but I need ideas! Requests?