Hudson - I Say No

chaos in the Musical pt7 - I Say No

Another west end version song that was never in the broadway

Another Hudson pov hip hip horray

(eeeeh that rhymes)

I watched the show from the back corner, alone. Such a great show, but I can't enjoy it like this. Knowing that Heather and somebody is up to something.

Scanning the whole room, I see no one who could possibly be Heather's henchman.

Let's just try to enjoy this play.

I felt someone sitting next to the empty spot next to me. I didn't bother to turn, it's not that important.

"Last chance now Hudson, you wanna help me out to stand up for Dad or not?" Heather asked me.

Oh come on why can't it be a nice old lady?

I side-eyed her, "Aren't you supposed to be onstage?" This again?

"Yeah, so make up your mind. Cause you're part of the audience," She hissed.

"What is that supposed to mean? I've already told you. No."

She raises her eyebrows, "Really?"

The stage flashes light as the next song came on. Now it's gonna interrupt us.

Veronica girl came up on stage and looked like she's about to roast Gael.

"You are a drug.

You are a poison pill.

I've got to kick this habit now or else I never will."

Oh wait it's actually fitting for the situation. I hope Heather is listening and knows that this is targeting her.

"I loved the rush. When you would hold me close

But you will not be satisfied until I overdosed!"

Heather got closer to me, threatening me to answer. Why do she wants me in this so bad? She has people to this.

STOP BREATHING IN MY EAR YOU MOUTH-BREATHER

"This is it, hit the brake

I am finally awake!

Let me be, let me go

You need help, I can't provide. I'm not qualified

This troubled teen is getting cleaned.

I say no!"

"Come on Hudson, this is what you're bor-"

"No! Don't say a word.

You speak, I might cave in" I snapped, fidgeting in my seat.

"You'll twist the truth again and drill deep down beneath my skin!

You said you'll change!

And I believed in you!

But you're still using me to justify the harm you did!"

I cannot take this anymore. I never ask for a twin narcissistic sister.

So to get her out of the way, I lightly shoved her and walked between the chairs, I need some air.

"This is it, hit the brake, call it all my mistake!

Long as you, let me go.

You need help, I can't provide, I'm not Bonnie, you're not Clyde

It's not too late, I'm getting straight.

I say no!"

Go Veronica person! You can face your fear in a badass way! Mine keeps on coming back.

"You can't just say that! Does our family means nothing to you!" Heather demanded, grabbing my shoulder.

I turned, "Blame our childhood, blame our dad. Blame the life you never had. But hurting people? That's your choice, not mine."

Her arms weakens as she took a step back from me.

I quietly walked away as the musical number continued.

"Cause I believe that love will win"

I watched Gael onstage. A cast member could randomly bring in a friend. I could use him as an excuse to go warn the teachers backstage.

"And hate will earn you nothing in the end!"

THIS IS THE END!"

"But Hudson! You're my only true friend!" Heather called, causing nearby audiences to snap their necks to look at us. We're causing a scene now.

Is this seriously her excuse?

"What are you on?" I shook my head and stepped down quickly through the aisle.

"This is it. I won't cry. Starting now, I will try

To pay back, all the karma I own!

Start again! Somewhere new, far from cool guys like you!

So goodbye, cause now I

I say no!"

Whoever that actress was, she's singing out her voice and all. Really passionate about this.

Quickly, I speedwalked out of the auditorium and into the hallway, the music stayed faint behind me. And Heather is probably following me.

"Just in time I say no!

Somehow I'm saying no!

Just say no, I say no!

NO!"

The hallway to backstage was monitored by some random girl.

"Who are you with?" She asked, bored.

"Um... Gael"

"Okay"

I ran forward, but then I quickly realizes that the music area of the school is confusing as hell. It's like a labyrinth.

Heather might already have reached her destination already, I might be too late. What is she planning to do?

I wonder though. Who could be her helper?

She's planning something on the audience, that's for sure. She said something about it.

Wait. Adults won't trust this information. Would there even be any teacher here right now? Ugh why must life be hard.

Where am I even?

The hallways are splitting and splitting, I don't know where to go. It gets darker and darker, thankfully, my visions adjusted to them.

The next song should start now so I could navigate my way around. Music would help.

I can't believe I'm lost in the music area of the school of all places. We should sue whoever built this school. Or whoever designed the place.

I don't know what's going on but I only know I need to stop Heather, wherever she is, and stop her.

Don't know about you, but the audience is probably in danger.

And knowing my sister, we might get more than just casualties.

==========

a/n

omg i actually love this song sm, feel like its the tutorial song in response to say no to this

...

i can feel it in my bone that my stupid ass is about to write something ...... angsty

idk why

... shup up brain

~selenur