Akari

Akari was 18 when this story started. She's a nomad swordsman who doesn't belong to any nations, that's what she said. She wielded dual samurai swords and was an adept fire bender. She has a small dragon shaped tattoo behind her right ear down to her neck that ends right above her shoulder. She was always dressed in a white yukata with colorful and shiny dragon embroidery at the back and all over her obi belt. Her hair is always tied in a messy updo with her bangs draping over the left side of her face.

Akari's name means vermilion light. Thus the fire she bent is of a vermilion hue. Akari spent most of her life moving here and there. But most of the time, she stayed in the Fire Nation. She worked for the palace as the shadow soldier. She's often stationed to do stealth missions with the fire nation's and Republic city's soldier.

She always had this thought on her: "Why is his eyes shows sadness?", " Why did the rainbow fire around his throne seem like losing its spark?" when she met the Fire Lord at his throne room or at the war room.

Akari is pretty close with the Gaang. Especially Suki and Sokka. Sometimes, the three would train together during their off-duty hours. They knew she can fire bend, but sometimes they would be surprised when she used it during the battle training.