~ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ~

Introductions!Just a bunch of info for y'all to know ig ^^Disclaimers at the bottom.

𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐰𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭::
Pronouns: It/Its
Hair: longer, brown fluffy and often messy hair with a pinkish/red streak. Often kept up in a hair tie.
Outfit: s2 outfit (on the wiki!)
Hybrid: demon/entity/human
Personality: gruff, doesn't rlly care, teasing, eager, sometimes really wholesome.
Stance on Hermes: hates and despises him on the outside, but actually really likes him and is protective.
Stance on Fwhip: like Hermes, he pretends to not like him, but is really protective of him.
Stance on Sausage: Way of parenting: slightly ignores Hermes and leaves most of it up to Fwhip.
Extra: short horns similar to XorXors. Demon/imp tail. Can control corruption n stuff but only uses it when protecting Fwhip or Hermes.

Design⬇️

𝐅𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩::Pronouns: He/Him/hisHair: fluffy, ginger, oversized and often covers his eyes

𝐅𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩::
Pronouns: He/Him/his
Hair: fluffy, ginger, oversized and often covers his eyes. Shorter/medium length hair (reaches just below its chin)
Outfit: s2 normal outfit. (On the wiki)
Species: goblin
Personality: hyper, cute lil gremlin. Fun, chaotic and wholesome at times.
Stance on Hermes: loves him to death, will protect him with his life (but can't if he tried). Wholesome with each other.
Stance on Bratwurst: doesn't like that it doesn't do much parenting, but secretly loves it and adores it.
Stance on Sausage: Likes him, chill, just good wholesome friend vibes. Way of parenting: Tries to keep up with Hermes, but desperately needs help, but Bratwurst (mostly) doesn't help.
Extra: Was eager to help take care of Hermes

Design⬇️

𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞::Pronouns: He/Him/HisHair: fluffy brown hair, kept in a ponytail

𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞::
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Hair: fluffy brown hair, kept in a ponytail. (Similar to Bratwurst, but more floofy)
Outfit: s2 magic outfit (on the wiki!)
Hybrid: Human/Dove/Entity
Personality: Excited, fun, somewhat chaotic, but like a fun uncle. Sarcastic and teasing at times.
Stance on Hermes: they're his son, ofc he's gonna love them.
Stance on Fwhip: a fun friend that he loves dearly and will protect.
Stance on Bratwurst: doesn't trust it much but tries to forget about the past and to help Hermes when he leaves.
Extra: gone away for a 'vacation'....Aka just having fun in other lifetimes. Didn't really trust the two at first, but decided to let them take care of Hermes.

Design⬇️

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐬::Pronouns: They/Them
Hair: strawberry-blonde, short, fluffy hair with a light purple streak.
Outfit: his outfit in the anim cutscene [on the wiki]
Species: Demigod
Personality: hyper, somewhat chaotic, cute, cuddly, and clingy.
Stance on Fwhip: loves him like a fun uncle. More clingy to Fwhip than anyone else.
Stance on Bratwurst: Gets bad vibes and has (some) trauma for it..cuz they had to fight it to get rid of it. Gives it the benefit of the doubt.
Stance on Sausage: Loves him to death, a good father figure for them and is sometimes clingy to him.
Extra: uses sign language to speak and does not speak.

ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ/ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ɪɴꜰᴏ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ.

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭::
Sausage left for a 'vacation' [aka just him going back to other lifetimes cuz he felt like it], Bratwurst and Fwhip offered to take care of Hermes, Sausage was a lil worried about that, but he decided to let them take care of them.

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓::
This story was semi-inspired by TheActualOri's post on Pinterest about Bratwurst and Xornoth taking care of Hermes. I wanted to write about fanfic of it, but instead of XorXor it's Fwhip! Ofc, I expanded in it, but ye enjoy!  +  More designs will be added once i finished them.

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔::
You can request chapters whenever you see a chapter titled: 'Taking Requests' or something similar to that! If u want, u can even ask for requests here!

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑!::
I dunno what to name this story hah. I just called it 'Vacation' cuz thats where Sausage went but if u have any other ideas tell me pls.

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡::
Idk yet, but I assume it would be 500-700 words. But no promises lol. [will update when I know for sure]