Deadly Mafia Boyfriend - 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I think I fell in love with you over again. Such a boyfriend material your are!!" You said and chuckled happily. Jungkook never came to pick you up from University before. You never knew you needed it this badly till now "do I have to propose all over again??" he said wondering if it that made you this happy he would do it daily. "I won't mind" you teased and pulled away buckling up your seat belt.

Jungkook's eyes shifted off you and looked behind you out of the car. The boy that trailed you with his eyes till you got in the car. His moments calm but the fire in this eyes lit up with the hunger of inflicting pain till the little guy understood whom you belonged to. It was in the moment a girl came and grabbed the guy by his arm dragging him away that Jungkook decided to let him go. Jungkook could get real possessive sometimes. He ended people for eyeing his lady in a wrong way and you clearly had no clue about it.

"Lunch??" He asked "let's go to your home. I have no plans going back tonight" you said "I won't be home tonight, I have to leave the city for a meeting but I'll return before tomorrow Eve" he explained "then I'll just stay there" "tell me that John did something. I'm already on the edge of my patience" he said looking angry "don't worry he can't do anything. Just asked for dinner and I have no plans of ruining my good mood. I can stay at my boyfriend's place and watch Netflix all night" you said assuring him.

Jungkook put his hand on your thigh. He wasn't a smiley or kind personality at all but he had other ways to show his love towards you. He would let you do anything you liked. Any weird thing you wanted in the middle of the night and you would get it. He would put the world under your feet. Whether it were the things you wanted, time or him. He would give you.

Once the two reached home you skipped inside. You were usually a quite girl out in public, but once you are with him you would be a total different person. "When are you leaving??" You asked him "by 4:30" he replied. "Let me make you lunch" you put your bag down in the lounge and walked towards the kitchen washing your hands. Jungkook followed you shortly with his hands slipped inside his pockets. "Or you could be my lunch" he said looking at you. "tempting but then you would have to cancel your meetings my love" you said.

Jungkook stopped against the counter leaning his back and you took out a apron handing him that. He pulled you closed to him till you stood in between his legs. Worn you the apron and leaned in tying the knot behind your back. He kissed your neck and stayed closed to your ear. It had been 7 months you both were together but being this near, Jungkook still always messed with your heart.

You made the lunch and the two had it till Jungkook left and you took a shower. You saw John's texts to join him for dinner as he has to talk about your mother's company. You decided to stop by your home as you had no plans to ruining your next night when your boyfriend would be home with you.

You took a seat when you reaches home, on the dinning table and John was sitting across it. The table was empty, not like you was hungry but wasn't it a dinner invite?? "What is it you wanted to talk about??" You asked "first I need you to tell me what you meant by you are moving out" he asked ignoring your question "oh, so it's about that. Why?? Couldn't sleep by the thought I'm going to snatch my company back from you. I'm the heir after all" you said smirking "you haven't even finished your education. There's no way you can handle a huge company like that" he said "that's my problem, I would rather let it ruin to ashes then letting you handle it". "You won't learn to obey like this right??" He said and stood up, jaw clenched with fury as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you to lounge throwing you in couch. Your eyes widened up as you tried to set free.

"What the hell do you think you're doing??" You said while he tackled you down grabbing a pen and pinned your hands against the couch so all your attention was on him. Your eyes reflected anger, no matter how much you tried not to panic your inside was a mess. "I know how to get my ways either by hook or by crook. You are going to sign these papers right here otherwise you don't want to know to what extent I can go" he said and grabbed the papers from the table and moved them infront of you. You only read the title and felt disgustimed. It was a marriage contract.

"You don't need to show that, I already know what hell of a person you are" you spat out and hit him in the crotch and ran away from there. John groaned and took a moment before he was able to get back on his feet. You pressed your bracelet which your boyfriend gave you and asked you to send a signal if you were ever in trouble. You ran towards the exit but was caught by John again. "You piece of a shit" he slapped you hard that you fall on the floor. It was so harsh you couldn't see for a whole good moment. He grabbed your wrist and sighed the papers. "Now, now my little doll you will only do as I tell you to" he said and smirked and caressed your cheeks admiring the papers with lust filled eyes. At that point you only wished for your boyfriend to come and get you out of this misery before it was too late.

To Be Continued

♡ Words - 1630
♡ Published - 19th Friday, Apr 2024
♡ 30+ vote, and 10+ comments for the next oneshot
♡ Follow me -

To Be Continued •••••••••••♡ Words - 1630♡ Published - 19th Friday, Apr 2024 ♡ 30+ vote, and 10+ comments for the next oneshot ♡ Follow me -