Shai POV

So yess I'm so glad it's lunch time, I get to see my boo Zane we don't have anything but lunch together. I head to the cafeteria and see him standing there waiting for me.

"Hey baby cakes." I yelled

"Wassuh sweet cheeks,lets get fruit tray today." he said back

Let's go I tell him as we walk arm and arm to the line.

"So where you went after you went to talk to Chuck fine ass, Ima fuck yo cousin bruh." I said all thirsty as he laughs.

"Shit go head bruh that's all you, but girl why he set me up with one of his homeboys."

"Lol for real who." I ask being nosey

"Girl Reggie but they call him hammer." he said

"Yass bitch he is fine as'l and I heard he got a big dick." I breathe out

"Yass he walk like it too bruh, but he comin over today. You still coming right?"

"Idk what I'm doing later." I said knowing damn well I'm going on a date, but he don't need to know that.

I been seeing someone lately and I don't want to tell Zane unless I know this relationship or whatever is good. I do feel bad for not telling my best friend.

"So you gone leave me with them niggas." he whined

"Okay bitch I'll come but only for a while." I said giving in.

"Yass bih!" He said and we laughed

Beeepp

"That bell aggy as'l yo!" I said

"I know but I'll talk to later boo."

"Okay boo." I say as we part and go to third period.

I walk in the classroom and wait for everyone to get here. while I'm waiting I text my "bae" and tell him about our plans for after school.

Text convo:

QueenSHAI: so change of plans, Ima be at Zane house for a while then I'll go home and get ready.

???: man ight I guess

QueenSHAI: don't be like that boo

???: alright bae see you then

I smile as I put my phone away.
...............................

Zane POV

So it is now last period and I have gym. I was sitting on the bleachers and guess who comes through the door. My bae hammer. he spot me and came over by me with a smirk on his face.

"Don't bring yo ass over playing man."

"What I ain't even do nothing." he said chuckling and sitting close to me.

"Why you so close, you in my uh oh square lol." I laugh out

"Stop playing man so you was saying earlier." he asked licking his lips.

"I have the slightest clue as to what your talking about." I chuckle out

"For real man?" He asked with annoyed look.

Flashback-

I'm in third period and texting hammer.

HammerMan: I'm for real bruh I wanna fvck with you. you chill as'f.

ZaneHeux: I bet lol I told you can come over later.

HammerMan : idk about that doe

ZaneHeux : why you said that?

HammerMan : cause I might put this hammer to yo life lol

ZaneHeux : boy bye yo wish you could even touch this✋

HammerMan : we'll see but I bet if I kiss you would be tryna marry a nigga.

ZaneHeux: ha! Nigga you funny as'l get yo feelings hurt.

HammerMan : okay we'll see.

ZaneHeux: bet that up nigga!

HammerMan : you got a hard as mouth lil nigga. Ima have to put you in yo place.

ZaneHeux: child move on that shit lmao you funny but Ima ttyl.

End Flashback-

"So where that hard ass mouth now?"

"And nigga who are you." I said

"Oh I can show you better than I can tell you." he said smirking

"What you mea-". I say before I get picked up in the air. He smiles while wrapping my legs around his waist. "Put me down nigga!" I yell

"Naw I told you bout yo mouth so now Ima teach you." he said walking out the door with me in his arms.

"Omg put me down." I whine trying to get out his grip, but no use he to strong. So I sit there and pout.

"Awe don't pout now where all that mouth now."

"Shut up omg you aggy bruh." He just smiled. Then squeezed my ass hella hard. I let out a little moan." Stop" I whined out.

"Nope" just then he kissed me and it was passionate as'l. He had me pinned on the wall and we was going at it for a minute. it was real heated until the bell rung for school dismissal. We pulled away breathing hard.

"Can you put me down now please?" I whimper out.

"Yea I see that mouth not so hard now." he said

"Shut up." I said hitting chest to which he is not bothered by. he grabbed my wrist and kissed me again. this time I have control and push him away.

"I got to go" I say leaving staring at my phatty.

"Ima fuck witchu later bae!" He yelled out to me as I blush walking out the doors to shai and wait for our ride.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So yea chapter 2 1395 words.

Thanks Bunches