Chapter 37 (smut)

"You rip that dress and I will fucking murder you," Gabe growled as his eyes trailed over Celeste for well, he honestly wasn't sure how many times he took her in that dress. "Need to frame this goddamn dress, our fucking Goddess."

"Then remove it from her," Brandon demanded. "I want to worship our wife."

"And I want to worship each of you," she breathed.

"Owen's last since he's already had her," Sean smirked as he watched Gabe start to work on the buttons along her spine.

"That's fine," Owen said as he leaned against the wall. "I love watching just as much. The only rule is that each of us must finish inside our wife's deliciously tight cunt."

"Agreed," the rest of the men grinned.

Gabe slowly slid the dress down her body until it pooled at her feet. She stepped out so Gabe quickly hung it in a closet until he could properly take care of it.

"Fucking hell," Brandon gasped as he took in her naked body. He dropped to his knees before her, ignoring Gabe's grumbling about dirtying his tuxedo and kissed her stomach, groaning as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Bam–" her words were cut off as he quickly stood, fisted his fingers into her hair and kissed her passionately.

He pushed her back until she fell back onto the bed and he moved her up until her head rested on the pillows. "My beautiful wife," he whispered before he went back to kissing her. She whimpered into the kiss as he pressed against her, rolling his hips into her.

"Bran–" once more she was cut off as he moved down her body and Marc began kissing her.

"Arms up, Beautiful," Marc demanded as he grasped her wrist and pinned it above her head. She moved her other hand away from Brandon and put it beside the one Marc had. "Keep still or I'll use our ties on you. What's it going to be?"

"Show me," she gasped as she felt Brandon's tongue lick her pussy. "Oh Brandon..."

"Fuck," Brandon growled as he quickly shoved his pants down. "It's gonna be quick, Babe, been too long since I've had you–"

"I don't care," she pleaded, "have forever–"

"That we do," Marc smirked as he wrapped his tie around her wrists then tied it to the headboard.

"Bran..." she gasped as Brandon shoved her legs wider and slid into her. "Oh..."

"Fuck," Brandon groaned as he slid out then slammed back into her. "Fuck, you're so tight for me Babe."

"Look at my pretty girl taking his cock so good," Marc smiled down at her as he slipped his hand between them and started playing with her clit, smirking as her moan grew louder.

She turned her head and locked eyes with Owen, who continued leaning against the wall. His steel eyes were darker than normal but that millimeter smile he hardly ever showed was prominent on his lips as Brandon sped up his thrusts and Marc worked his fingers between their bodies.

"Please," she begged as she pulled on the tie.

"What does our beautiful wife want?" Marc teased as he sped up his fingers.

"Oh fuck," Brandon growled as he moved his hand up from her hip to her throat.

"Both...oh...you...please," she gasped as she pushed her hips up to meet his thrust. "Please."

"Turn over and get on your knees," Owen demanded as he messed with his cufflinks.

Brandon pulled out of her and rolled her over. She whimpered as he lifted her to her knees and Marc moved underneath her. She straddled Marc and moaned as she impaled herself on his cock. He gripped her hips and started rolling her while kissing her wherever he could. Brandon smacked her ass a couple of times before stilling her. He sucked on her neck while stretching her pussy to take him as well.

"Is that what our wife wanted?" Owen asked as he licked his lips.

"Yes," she moaned as they alternated their thrusts. "Oh yes."

"Fuck, look at her taking them, Owen," Sean whimpered as Owen's hand continued to stroke him over his pants. Sean tightened his grip on Owen's wrist.

"Behave," Owen warned.

"That's it, Babe, that's it," Brandon growled as he felt Marc slide against him faster. "Fuck!" he roared as he felt her shake then let out a low moan as she latched onto Marc's chest and orgasm over them. He thrust once more then shot into her holding her still against him while Marc shot off seconds after him. He leaned over and kissed Marc as he rode out their high.

Brandon and Marc slipped out of her and Marc quickly undid the tie so Brandon could rub her wrists. "You okay, Babe?"

"Yeah," she whispered as she kissed his skin.

"Of course she is," Marc chuckled. "She's our beautiful goddess. Now drink your water, Wife."