! INTRO !

Lee Y/n -

The gorgeous girl. Perfect body, perfect features. In one word? Perfect! But she wasn't as wealthy as beomgyu. She is a mom raised kid. No dad. But she have a little brother to annoy all the time. She is working as a Author. She writes book. 22 years old.

Lee Jeongwon -

Your little brother. 19 years old. Caring. Haven't met in months. Studying in US. Single. Your partner in crime? Nah! He is the crime you did, not the partner.

Choi Beomgyu -

A mafia boss. His whole family is mafia. Mom died at his young age. Has 2 brothers. Loves you from the moon to the earth. Caring. Protective. Possesive, sometimes. Lover type. Touch her and you die. Has a girl bestfriend who is the source of his gifts and stuffs for Y/n.

Choi Soobin -

Beomgyu's second elder brother. Also a mafia. Loves food more than anything.

Choi Yeonjun -

Beomgyu's first elder brother. But sorry to say, it's his step brother. His dad died when he was 5. Also a mafia. A huge ass crush on Choi Soobin. Flirts stocks up every week. Loves to annoy Beomgyu. Literal Tom and Jerry.

Kang Taehyun -

Beomgyu's friend. Close to beomgyu's brothers. Also a mafia. A supportive mf.

Heuning Kai Kamal -

Beomgyu's friend. Close to beomgyu's brothers. Also a mafia. Loves plushies more than his girlfriend.

Rose -

Not the Rosé from Blackpink. Heuning Kai's girlfriend. Beomgyu's girl bestfriend. Loves food. Self care bitch. Obsessed with herself. Y/n's pookie.