2

Su Xing woke up from hunger.

Pups need adequate food and sleep to grow.

Go to bed when you are full and eat when you wake up.

When I woke up this time, it was still too dark to see anything.

But what was different from before was that in the darkness, there were regular waves of scorching heat falling on him, like air currents brought by the breath of some giant creature.

Su Xing's body's sense of sight and smell were both insensitive, making it difficult to see in the dark, and he did not have the powerful ability to distinguish living creatures by their breath.

Su Xing crawled towards the direction of the airflow. It wasn't until he touched hard scales that he was sure of his guess, and at the same time he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp." Su Xing whispered.

A pair of bright golden dragon eyes suddenly opened in the darkness.

"Tweet."

Mom, I'm hungry.

The golden dragon pupil looked down and saw a white fur ball next to its mouth.

A bunch of small white down feathers floated up and landed on its nose.

...It's a little itchy.

Hum -

the dragon's breath suddenly spurted out, blowing away the down feathers and small fur balls.

Su Xing got up silently.

Get used to it.

"Chirp!"

Su Xing skillfully opened his mouth to beg for food.

Black Dragon: "..."

Black Dragon closed his eyes.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp..."

...

The black dragon suddenly opened his eyes, raised his head from the ground, and stared fiercely at the fur ball below with a pair of bright golden dragon pupils, and the scales on his head seemed like They all stood up, with a threatening growl coming from their throats, "Hooooo--"

Su Xing shrank his neck, raised his head, and opened his mouth: "Chirp, chirp~"

Mom, hungry, rice.

I have no choice, my body is small, but I get hungry very quickly. If I don’t eat, I might not survive until tomorrow morning.

"Chirp chirp chirp."

Hungry, hungry, hungry.

"..."

The black dragon stretched out his claws to poke Su Xing's flat belly, then stretched out his claws to pull a red fruit, squeezed it open with his claws, and let the juice and pulp flow into his open mouth.

Su Xing took the time to devour it.

He ate too quickly, and the red juice wet the down from his chin to his chest.

Without hands, it was difficult to clean these parts, and it was obviously impossible for the black dragon's mother, who was so sleepy that her eyelids clenched, to help him clean it.

Su Xing struggled for a while and chose to let it go. He moved to the black dragon's head with his short legs and found a comfortable position to lie down.