The professor smiled at me proudly, and said," It's been 10 years I'm working in here and ,you are the first one who answered it correctly", and I nodded and smiled at him in understanding while the whole class was staring at me as if I'm an alien!

Then the professor went like, " okay lemme make it clear for you, Themes in fashion design are like the storyline in a movie or the melody in a song. This allows the designer to tell a story or communicate a message through their designs, it acts as a source of inspiration for designers, by providing direction and enhances the overall impact, it's the heart of designing",
And the whole class was clapping at how impactful his teaching was, and then the class ended.

I was on my way to the canteen, thinking how hard it was for me to get into this field and the first class it felt like home that I always craved for, and I'm happy after a long while.

And there I saw all these guys already in here, ranting about their day and I rushed to them, standing by the empty chair I asked," did I miss something?!" And Myra said in an fake exhausted tone "It's just the random rant about our first day", and I laughed at her while Kabir," my baby is so tired, come I'll give you a hug", he said embracing her tight, while Aarohi joined them, and I was about to sit in my chair when I saw that jerk, I mean that guy sitting beside mine, ig you already know whom I'm talking about right?!

Now I feel like leaving this place but do I have a choice?! Hell no!
Well I just sat there, and he never even looked at me atleast a hi?!

Well who am I kidding?!he is a jerk for a reason
But he is good with others so what's his problem with me??!! Nevermind IDC, I thought to myself.

That is when Kabir asked Myra,"where is Asher?", as they are in the same class, for which Myra said, "exactly, he didn't even attend the class nor did he lift my calls? I have no idea about him, I had to attend the class alone".she complained.

Aarohi, "No worries guys, he must have been to football practice, I didn't tell you right, he is a great football player, and was even listed for the state Football team this year, and he is just doing this MCA for namesake, well he didn't have a choice though, you know right?!" She said, and we are all awestruck, and staring at each other's faces, "That's soo cool", me and Myra exclaimed at the same time, while Kabir was looking behind us and said," here comes my champ" Totally proud of him!!

And Asher ran to us, struggling to catch his breath, "Guysss lemme tell you something, I'm the captain of our football for now, it's like a trial period for me, if I could lead my team to victory for the match this weekend, then I'll officially be the captain the coach said, and the best part was all my teammates are so supportive, I love thiss" he said totally excited in single breath and again, " And I want you guys, all in there to watch my game and cheer for Mee", he asked looking for an answer, all of us exclaimed, "Hell yesss!!!"

All of us are super proud of Asher, genuinely and I wondered staring at the window, how, the strangers a week ago turned into a family this soon?!

And suddenly it started raining, while everyone around was trying to get away from it, I ran towards it, which will always, always be my comfort place. *To cry or to smile, to be just me completely free and alive.

 *To cry or to smile, to be just me completely free and alive

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.