foreword

UNSENT EMAILS

C O P Y R I G H T

This story, 'Unsent Emails' including all chapters, prologues & epilogues and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Leigh Parks, and any unauthorized copying, distribution, manipulations, broadcasting or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

S Y N O P S I S:

he broke up with his supposedly true love, her.
she can't seem to do anything but write.

he was her everything.

she was his love.

he made her happy.

she wished he'd stayed.

D E D I C A T I O N:

This short story is dedicated to Alexia (alexthymix) for all the support!

A U T H O R 'S N O T E:

Because of the nature of this book, updates will consist of multiple chapters and will be relatively frequent!♡ Please show your love for this story by leaving a vote or comment!

D I S C L A I M E R:

This was my first ever Wattpad story that I began writing in 2014. Because I was only 13 at the time this short story was created, and had little experience with writing, this is not my proudest work. There are some errors in dates, as I have not gotten around to fixing them, and the ending may be confusing to some readers so I apologize. However, thank you all for reading this story nonetheless and supporting me.

— Layla N.