Unable to stop himself Wangji bites, licks, kisses and sucks his way down Wuxi's beautiful body until he gets to his pajama bottoms. He runs his fingers just under the waistband then nips at his belly button while sliding them off of his incredibly long sexy legs. He gets his first real glimpse at Wuxi's own impressive length and swallows hard.

"You are so beautiful, I have to taste you baobei, I need to taste you right now." He says as he licks up his shaft from base to tip with the flat of his tongue.

Wuxi sucks in a breath at the sensation, he has never felt anything like this before. He moans deep in his chest and wriggles under Wangji as he takes him fully in his mouth and sucks hard enough to hollow his cheeks. Wuxi nearly comes off the bed, his back arching and his head tossing from side to side as Wangji sucks, licks and nibbles his hard length.

He doesn't take long before a panicked Wuxi gasps "I'm, Wangji, I'm about to."

Wangji puts his hand on his lower stomach holding him in place and takes him deep into the back of his throat and squeezes him. This pushes Wuxi over the edge, shooting his seed down Wangji's throat and shouting his name as he releases.

Wuxi's eyes are tightly closed and his breathing is labored as he comes down from his orgasmic high. Wangji smiles as he watches his beautiful partner come apart under his ministrations. Wasting no time, he feels his puckered opening and runs his finger around the rim, he takes the tube he had in his hand from the bathroom and squirts a generous amount on his fingers before sliding the first one in while Wuxi is still pulsing and quivering from his release.

He moans as he feels the digit enter him, there is slight pressure and just a twinge of discomfort but it also feels really good. Wangji watches his lover for any signs of pain as he continues to slide his finger in all the way. He curves it upward and finds that tight little bundle of nerves which triggers Wuxi to groan at the feel and his hold to tighten around Wangji's finger. He moves in and out until his body relaxes enough to add a second, he scissors his fingers stretching and loosening the opening.

Wuxi is writhing in ecstasy as Wangji manages to add a third finger and works his opening until he releases again on his stomach. Unable to take it anymore, his own length hard, twitching in anticipation he removes his fingers as Wuxi's body is still in the throws of an orgasm, slicks his cock with lubrication and pushes his way into Wuxi's quivering channel. He closes his eyes trying to keep his orgasm at bay, the feel of his tight channel undulating around him, squeezing him nearly has him spilling himself. He stops moving and waits trying to regain his composure, he leans down and kisses Wuxi's swollen lips passionately. Concentrating on the feel of his tongue dueling with his, the feel of his plump lips caressing his own.

It takes a few minutes before he feels like he has gained enough control to not embarrass himself. He looks down at his beautiful lover "Are you alright? Is it alright for me to move?"

Wuxi has a few tears slipping from his eyes at the feel of being completely full, his entrance stretched wide to accommodate Wangji's rather large girth. He takes several breaths relaxing his body then he nods as his fingers dig into Wangji's shoulders.

Wangji groans "You feel incredible baobei, you are squeezing me so tightly, I have never felt anything so amazing. I want to be inside of you every day, I want to experience this sensation every day of my life. This connection between us, I don't have the words to describe it." His body moves in and out of his lover as he seductively whispers to him.

He frames his head with his hands gently holding him as he kisses him sweetly, deeply, rocking his hips slowly, allowing himself and his lover to experience every nuance of their joining. Tears spring to Wuxi's eyes at his lover's confession and how gentle and tender he is being with him. His body is building to a crescendo as Wangji moves in and out of him, causing the most delicious friction. Between one breath and the next, he cries out as his body releases between them, his voice calling out his lover's name as his whole body clenches and his orgasm tears through him.

Wangji's cock is squeezed so hard he sees stars, his breath hitches as his hips pump harder and faster as Wuxi's channel milks him, and he chases his own release. He pumps wildly four, five, six times before his body explodes, shooting his seed deep into his tight sheath. He shouts as his orgasm paralyzes him, his shaft buried to the hilt inside the only man he will ever be with, the only man who has ever held his heart, body, and soul. They all belong to the man beneath him, the only one taking him to heights he never knew could be reached.

He collapses on top of Wuxi before rolling slightly off of him and kissing him tenderly, his breathing hard enough to cause his chest to heave with the effort to fill his lungs with enough air. Wuxi cuddles close to him, his own breath mere pants as he slowly tries to gain his breath. Wangji rolls over onto his back, pulls him into his arms and kisses his lips several times then tightens his arms around him.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, thank you Wangji for being so gentle and loving with me. I love you laogong." He says as he lays his head on Wangji's shoulder cuddling close.

Wangji closes his eyes, a single tear escapes his eyes at Wuxi's confession. He kisses his head "Thank you baobei, you have made me so happy. I promise you will never regret loving me, I will spend my life making you and our children feel happy, safe and loved. I love you too my beautiful laopo, until my last breath I will love you."

They cuddle for a while before Wangji gets up "I will go run a bath for us baobei. Rest and I will be back to take you to soak when the water is ready. Your body will be sore and in pain otherwise."

Wuxi looks at the delectable body in front of him before he nods "I would love a bath, it sounds amazing, I can already feel the soreness starting."

Wangji leans down and kisses his lips "I know don't worry I will be back quickly so we can ease it before it becomes painful. I'll be right back."

Wuxi kisses him back nodding "Alright, don't be surprised if I am asleep when you come back though, you wore me out."

Wangji gives him a sexy smirk "Then I did my job well." He turns chuckling as he walks into the bathroom.