*Inserts very cool catchy title*

idk why but I'm OBSESSED miracle paint - wonderlandsxshowtime, good day - IU love, maybe - secret number, and I am - IVE

And ofc the best song from nmixx DICE

Am I the only one that thinks I am sounds like a disbandment sing??😭 Like 'i hope you'll be someone's dreams come true" "I'll be far away" LIKE WHAT?

Anway enjoy!!!!
______________________________________

No one's pov:

As they came back to hyunjins house, they all still had energy so they decided to have a movie night, so hyunjin and chan went to the shops to grab snacks, and set up the massive living room with mario carts and Wii sports+ putting sleeping bags for them to sleep in. When they where done, chan and hyunjin already came back and put the snacks on the mini on the table at the center.

Once they all changed in into something comfortable we all sat on some beanie bags and sofa's

"Do you guys want to see what I bought?" Felix asked as the others say ok.

He stands up and grabs his shopping bag and sits back down crossing his legs

"I hope i didn't get the wrong size" he says while opening the bag, the rest watching him.

"Oh wow that's looks amazing!" Lee know stated as the others agreed.

"It would like amazing on yongbok" changbin whispered but seugmin heard, growing a grin on his face

"Hey Felix want to swap places? I wanna tell hyunjin sm" seugmin suddenly said while standing up, Felix immediately knew what he was up to so he agreed without hesitation.

So now hyunjin and seugmin where sitting together, and changbin and Felix are sitting together, and then there is minsung and chanin sitting together.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Hyunjin whishpers."I just wanted Felix and changbin to sit together so there was actually nothing I had to tell you" we both started giggleing as the others looked confused, but the bangchan says.

"Should we watch a movie first or play games?" Chan asked the others.

"GAMES!!" They all shouted.

"Alright alright" chan says as he puts the Wii sports on.

Time skip to after playing games
______________________________________