Chapter 34 Luo Xixi feels that she should do something2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 34 Luo Xixi feels that she should do something

  [System, what should I do! ! 】

  Luo Shiqing panicked. If the plot of survival in the wilderness was cut off, there would be a lot less of a plot where she had a good relationship with the second male lead! At that time, it may directly affect the direction of the plot!

  The heartthrob system is also a little at a loss at this moment. It did not expect that this mission would be so difficult. They are obviously just a group of supporting characters, but they always do things that are not in line with the development of the plot, as if they have their own personality.

  This can't go on like this!
  It is the heart-throb system with the best performance. If it loses to a new system that has just started doing tasks, she will no longer have to hang out at the headquarters!
  [Host, please use the charm water! ]

  The heartthrob system made a quick decision and said: [The early plot with the second male lead is very important. If you miss it, there may be some troubles. The plot of survival in the wilderness must proceed smoothly! ]

  Luo Shiqing didn't hesitate at all and said quickly: [Okay! Use the charm water on Luoxinian to force him to agree to let me participate in wilderness survival. 】

  【receive! Immediately use the prop Charm Water on Luoxinian. ]

  "No... Since you want to participate, Shiqing, you'd better do it. I'll discuss it with the production team tomorrow and add you in."

  Luo Xinian changed his words again.

  "Huh?"

  Luo Xixi said that she would not let Luo Shiqing participate in the wilderness survival variety show when she saw her third brother. However, within two minutes, she changed her mind again.

  Tsk tsk.

  This is what a man is.

  Falling out is faster than turning the page in a book! !
  Seeing that the plot was finally going smoothly, Luo Shiqing secretly breathed a sigh of relief, but her face was still filled with confusion. She choked and said, "Forget it, third brother, just bring your sister to participate. I am too ignorant. I shouldn't mention this kind of thing to you, you don't have to worry about me, I don't want my sister to be unhappy..."

  After saying that, he looked at Luo Xixi cautiously, as if he would be bullied by Luo Xixi the next second.

  Luo Xinian was affected by the charming water at this moment and said resolutely: "Shiqing, I said I would take you there, so I will take you there. It has nothing to do with me if Luo Xixi is unhappy. If she embarrasses you because of this, I will never do it." Let her go!"

  "Third brother, don't say that, sister will be unhappy after hearing this!"

  Luo Shiqing looked at Luo Xixi again, seemingly nervous, but with a bit of pride in her eyes.

  Luo Shiqing has been neglected a lot by the Luo family these days. The Luo family's parents are no longer as enthusiastic about her as before. Their focus is obviously shifting towards Luo Xixi. Luo Shiqing never wants to experience that feeling again.

  She is the heroine!
  All eyes should be on her, so why should a cannon fodder female supporting role steal her attention? Now that Luo Xinian was affected by the charming water, his body and mind returned to Luo Shiqing, and he tried his best to protect Luo Shiqing, which also made Luo Shiqing enjoy it very much.

  Luo Xixi was speechless when she saw the way her third brother tried his best to defend Luo Shiqing and then targeted her.

  [Is third brother okay? I didn't want to participate in this crappy variety show in the first place. Didn't you insist on letting me participate? Who do you want to take with you? Can you please stop cueing me when you have nothing to do? I really don't care, OK? What a speechless person! ]

  "..."

  Luo Xinian felt a little confused and confused when he heard Luo Xixi's voice.

  He was also confused. This matter obviously had nothing to do with Luo Xixi. She didn't even interrupt, nor was she dissatisfied at all. Why did he suddenly hate Luo Xixi so much? He hated her so much that he hated her to death! Everything about her was so unpleasant to him!
  But Luo Xixi did nothing.

  Why does he hate her so much?
  Don't understand.

  Luo Xinian felt like a schizophrenic. Subconsciously, he didn't want to hate Luo Xixi, but there was a voice in his heart telling him that he hated Luo Xixi and wished her to die quickly!

  What happened to him?
  [What's wrong with third brother? 】

  This is also the doubt in the mind of the eldest brother Luo Xichuan at this moment.

  He had clearly rejected Shi Qing just now and was unwilling to take her to the wilderness survival variety show. Why did he suddenly regret it again? This is not who he is, and it is not the case now. Xixi didn't say anything, but started to target this girl, as if Xixi was such a vicious and jealous person.

  If he didn't understand Xixi at the beginning, it would be fine with Lao San.     But now, why is this?
  Moreover, Luo Xichuan could clearly feel that his brother's attitude towards Xixi was softening before. Although he was not forgiving with his words, he should be slowly recognizing this sister in his heart.

  But why are you saying things that make Xixi sad now?
  Although Luo Xichuan didn't know what happened, he was sure that what his brother said now was definitely not from his sincerity!
  [Host, I understand! ! 】

  At this moment, the little baby system suddenly came online.

  Luo Xixi was a little confused: [Tong'er, what do you know? (⊙_⊙?)]

  The little baby system said angrily: [Now Luoxinian's dislike for you has returned to 100 points. This is actually because the heartthrob system used props to forcibly change Luoxinian's will. ! 】

  【What? ]

  Luo Xixi was stunned, [Can you still do this? 】

  Forcibly change the third brother's will?
  So, what the third brother is saying now is not what he really wanted to say and was forced to say it?
  【Yes! Because the heartthrob system is a high-level AI, it also has a lot of exclusive skills. As long as its host completes enough tasks, it can drop points to redeem props. Previously, Luoxinian's attitude towards you suddenly changed, and he hated the full level. You should It's also because of the props! ]

  [So that's it...]

  Luo Xixi thought thoughtfully, and then asked: [So? Tong'er, do you have any special skills? 】

  As soon as these words came out.

  The little baby system immediately stuttered, and its voice was several decibels weaker. It said pitifully: [I, I, because I am a freshman system, I don't have exclusive skills. This is why the freshman system can never beat the performance system, woo woo woo Wu...I'm sorry, host, I'm so useless, I'm holding you back... Wuwuwuwu...]

  Hearing that the baby system was crying, Luo Xixi hurriedly coaxed: [It's okay, it's okay! It's not your fault. Let the freshmen system compare with the performance system. This is meant to bully the system. It's okay. It's just that the third brother hates me and has reached the maximum level. It's not like I haven't done it before. Just get used to it. Don't cry, Tong'er. . ]

  [Woooooo! ! ! Host, you are so kind. ]

  When the little baby system saw Luo Xixifei, he not only did not dislike him, but also comforted him, and he was suddenly moved.

  After Luo Xixi comforted her baby system, she looked at the third brother again. After learning that the third brother was forced to say these insincere words, when she looked at this person again, her eyes seemed to have an extra layer of filters.

  I always feel that under the cold appearance of the third brother, he must be in pain on the inside.

  He didn't want to say these sad words, but he couldn't control his behavior and could only be manipulated like a puppet. This feeling must be very uncomfortable, right?

  Exactly.

  Luo Shiqing felt that this was not enough. She had been angry a lot these days. Now because this damn cannon fodder Luo Xi Nian had wasted another bottle of charm water on her, could she not humiliate Luo Xixi again?
  So Luo Shiqing continued to pretend to be weak and said in a weak voice: "Third brother, I feel that my sister is angry. She must think that I am robbing her again now. It's all my fault. I shouldn't be ignorant and try to be with you." Go to the variety show, sister. When you go to the variety show, I will definitely listen to you in everything. Please don't get angry with the third brother because of this."

  When Luo Xinian heard what Luo Shiqing said, he felt like he was suddenly furious.

  He couldn't help but look back at Luo Xixi and said angrily: "Luo Xixi, I'm warning you, if you do something bad to Shi Qing on a variety show, I will definitely make you pay a heavy price!!"

  "... ..."

  After Luo Xixi heard Luo Xinian's words, she no longer even felt like complaining.

  The mood is very complicated.

  But it's not that he's angry, it's that he feels sad for his third brother.

  In order to show her superiority in front of her and show off her charm as a heroine, the heroine plays with the will of the third brother in this way. In the eyes of the heroine, is the cannon fodder really not even a human being?
  However, the third brother is obviously in pain, can she really not see it at all?
  Luo Xixi didn't want to care about it at first. She knew that the level of her little baby system was too different from the heroine's heartthrob system. There was no comparison at all. If she couldn't win, she definitely couldn't win!

  But she still felt she should do something.

  So, Luo Xixi...

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 35 The first counterattack2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 35 The first counterattack

  "Luo Xixi, what are you doing?!"

  Seeing Luo Xixi walking towards them, Luo Xinian thought she was going to get angry at Luo Shiqing, and immediately acted like an old hen protecting her chickens. Standing in front of Luo Shiqing, she scolded Luo Xixi.

  Luo Shiqing hid behind Luo Xinian and began to secretly become excited.

  Luo Xixi, this idiot, finally broke his psychological defense. Is he planning to take action against her? As long as Luo Xixi attacks her, the Luo brothers' favorability towards her will inevitably decrease!

  In this way, the advantage returned to her hands.

  However.

  Unexpectedly, Luo Xixi ignored Luo Shiqing at all. She came directly towards Luo Xi Nian. When she got closer, she opened her hands and gave Luo Xi Nian a bear hug, hugging Luo Xi Nian tightly.

  ! ! ! !
  Luo Xinnian was shocked and shocked by Luo Xixi's move. He seemed to have been cast a restraining spell, and he was frozen in place, unable to move.

  After Luo Xixi hugged Luo Xinian, she patted his back heavily as if to comfort him.

  "Third brother, it's okay, it's okay."

  "..."

  Luo Xinian was originally irritable and restless at the moment, but Luo Xixi's pats on the back miraculously relieved Luo Xinian's anxiety and irritability.

  "Luo Xixi, you..."

  Luo Xinian lowered his head and stared at Luo Xixi, his pupils trembling.

  He felt that he should push Luo Xixi away. After all, he hated this sister so much, and it was natural that he should feel disgusted and repulsed by her contact. But for some reason, subconsciously, he didn't want to do this.

  Luo Xixi didn't give Luo Xinian time to struggle. She let go of him first, and then said seriously: "Third brother, whether you believe it or not, I am not as hostile to things as you think. She wants to participate." Just participate in the variety show. If you are worried that my presence will hurt her, I can withdraw now."

  "You..."

  Luo Xinian's eyes turned around Luo Xixi, and he saw from the girl's firm eyes It turns out that Luo Xixi is serious, she will really quit, and she is not just perfunctory.

  However, Luo Xinian said: "Oh, you're just pretentious! You were invited by Yan Yu, and you already agreed to go, but you didn't go, and instead went to participate in the variety show with Shi Qing. People who didn't know it thought it was Shi Qing." I stole your seat. Do you want others to think that Shiqing is overbearing, jealous, and can't tolerate your sister?"

  "Xinian, you've gone too far!"

  Luo Xichuan frowned and couldn't stand it anymore. .

  Xixi has already accommodated Xi Nian's emotions, but in the end, she still got her brother's prejudice. Listen to what he said? What a villain! Regardless of whether his brother's words were true or false, Luo Xichuan did not intend to let him hurt Xixi again.

  "Xixi, ignore them, let's go."

  Luo Xichuan came over and took Luo Xixi's hand, wanting to take her away.     "Wait a minute, brother."

  Luo Xixi stayed stubbornly this time. She continued to look at Luo Xinian and said, "Okay, then I won't quit. When the time comes, I will definitely stay far away from Shiqing in variety shows. Can you feel at ease, Third Brother?"

  "..."

  He didn't expect Luo Xixi to compromise like this. There was a flash of struggle and entanglement in Luo Xinian's eyes. He didn't understand. He obviously said so much, and every word seemed like It cuts people's hearts like a knife, why does this girl still compromise with him?
  Even if Luo Xixi scolded him and beat him now, Luo Xinian felt that it was natural.

  After all, he really is a jerk.

  "Why are you doing this suddenly?" Luo Xinian asked Luo Xixi.

  "It's nothing."

  Luo Xixi blinked and said frankly: "I just think, third brother, you don't need to think so much. Just relax. None of the things you worry about will happen. So, you really don't have to worry about yourself too much."

  "Who is hurting himself?"

  Although Luo Xinian felt extremely uncomfortable, he still spoke harshly.

  Luo Xixi shrugged: "Okay, let me meddle in other people's business. Okay, let's leave it as it is. Shiqing and I will participate together. I promise that I won't touch a single hair of Shiqing."

  "Sister, I'm sorry, I know you Now I must feel bad because of me, don't worry, I will stay far away from you and won't bother you."

  Luo Shiqing also planned to act like a monster and pretend to be pitiful.

  Luo Xixi glanced at her lightly and confessed: "No, I don't feel bad because of you. I don't know why you are so self-centered. In fact, you are really not that important in my heart. Shiqing, don't do it either." You always have a mournful face, as if I'm bullying you. You really look like a white lotus like this. Don't do this when you have a variety show. Netizens will find fault with you, and their mouths are much more venomous than mine."

  "... ..."

  Luo Shiqing's face turned blue when she heard Luo Xixi's words.

  This damn female cannon fodder, did she have a convulsion today? She was hiding behind her before and said nothing, so why are you targeting her so much today? ? ? It's so ugly to talk! !

  "Third brother, I..."

  Luo Shiqing hurriedly looked at Luo Xinian, wanting to provoke Luo Xinian into teaching Luo Xixi a lesson.

  As a result, Luo Xixi didn't let Luo Shiqing speak at all, and interrupted: "Shiqing, you just talk about it when you have something to do. Why do you always go to third brother? Is third brother your mouthpiece? You can't speak for yourself, you have to let third brother do it for you." You do it for me?

  " ! ! !
  Luo Shiqing choked.

  She looked at Luo Xixi with wide eyes, in disbelief: Does this woman have a machine gun in her mouth? Endless "ta-da-da"? ? !
  (End of chapter)

Chapter 36 The third brother's dislike of Luo Xixi is cleared2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 36 The third brother's dislike of Luo Xixi was cleared.

  "You, you..."

  Luo Shiqing was "you" there for a long time, but she didn't say a complete sentence. Luo Xixi curled her lips and imitated her: "I, I , What am I? Shiqing, I don't know what to say, so shut up."

  ! ! !

  When Luo Shiqing heard this, her anger level instantly soared. If her personality wasn't gentle and kind, she would have cursed loudly now.

  Luo Xixi, this bitch! ! !
  "Third brother, I feel like my sister really has a strong opinion on me. As expected, my participation in a variety show made my sister unhappy. Although she said she didn't care, she obviously cared a lot. Otherwise, I still wouldn't Let's go, so as not to make my sister angry again."

  In order to protect her image as a white lotus, Luo Shiqing had no choice but to find Luo Xinian to scold Luo Xixi.

  Now that Luo Xinian was affected by the charm water, Luo Shiqing pretended to be pitiful. He looked like he had lost his mind and glared at Luo Xixi again, "Luo Xixi, you..."

  "What's wrong with me? Third brother."

  Luo Xixi blinked . Blinking, he looked at Luoxinian innocently.

  "..."

  Seeing Luo Xixi's "innocent" and "aggrieved" look, Luo Xinian's heart froze, and the words coming to his mouth seemed to be blocked, and he couldn't say anything.

  yes.

  Luo Xixi didn't actually do anything. He even thought what she said made sense.

  But no! How could he approve of Luo Xixi? Luo Xixi is "bullying" Shiqing!

  Just when Luo Xinian was caught in the battle between heaven and man, Luo Xichuan had already dragged Luo Xixi behind him. His expression was a little cold, not at all as gentle as he was in front of Luo Xixi. He said to his younger brother Luo Xinian: "Xinian, Xixi has no What are you doing, take back that grinning face of yours!"

  As he said that, his eyes glanced at Luo Shiqing again.

  ! !
  Luo Shiqing was stared at by Luo Xinian, her heart trembled, and she shuddered unconsciously. Then she heard Luo Xichuan say softly: "Shiqing, are you a little too sensitive? Why didn't I It seems that Xixi has a prejudice against you? It's also the same with participating in variety shows. It's you who said she would go, and it's you who said she wouldn't go. If you are really so afraid that your sister will be unhappy, then you might as well not go to avoid conflicts, what do you think?"

  "Brother, I..."

  Luo Shiqing's eyes immediately turned red, and she looked at Luo Xichuan aggrievedly.

  At this moment, Luo Xichuan was scolded to death in his heart.

  Luo Xichuan, this bastard! idiot! Being bewitched by Luo Xixi, she even helped that bitch Luo Xixi speak for her! No wonder you ended up so miserable in the end, you brought this on yourself! good! Take your side, Luo Xixi, right? I'll see how you kneel on the ground and beg me from now on!

  "Brother, what's the matter with you? Why can't Shiqing go if Luo Xixi is unhappy? There's no such explanation!"

  Luo Xinian immediately defended Luo Shiqing.

  Luo Xichuan glanced at his younger brother coldly, with a bit of disappointment in his eyes, and said: "In the New Year, Xixi never said any dissatisfaction from the beginning to the end. Aren't you just guessing here and portraying her as a vicious and jealous image? ? Have you ever thought about Xixi's feelings when you defend Shi Qing? Xixi said that she doesn't care. Even this variety show was promised by you for her. When can you two talk without Xixi being involved? To be honest, now I am not afraid of Shi Qing being raped. Bullying, but I am afraid that you will target Xixi alone!"

  "Why would I target him?"

  Luo Xinian turned pale and glanced at Luo Xixi.

  It was because he heard Luo Xixi's voice and knew that this girl was worried that he would bully her that he took her to the variety show to prove that he was not that excessive. How could he want to bully and isolate her now?

  "Oh, you better be. If I know that you are making small moves against Xixi on the show, don't think that I will let you off easily."

  After expressing his position.

  Luo Xichuan turned back to Luo Xixi and said, "Xixi, let's go upstairs."

  "Okay, brother."

  Luo Xixi nodded and was about to go upstairs. Suddenly, the third brother Luo Xinian stopped her again and said, "Luo Xixi! !"

  "Huh?"

  Luo Xixi turned around and looked at Luo Xinian.

  Luo Xichuan frowned, stopped Luo Xixi with one hand, frowned at his brother and said displeasedly: "Third brother, are you not done yet?"     "..." Luo Xinian glanced at his elder brother with a dark face, then glanced at Luo Xixi and said firmly: "Don't worry, although I don't want to see you, you are my sister after all. In front of outsiders, your image is I will still do a good job in the project, so you don't have to worry that I will isolate you!"

  "Lao San, you don't have to speak if you don't know how to speak,"

  Luo Xichuan's face darkened and he warned.

  What are these words? Even if you don't want to see him? But because in front of outsiders, they pretend to be siblings? Co-author still cares about the image of his own star, so that's why he doesn't bully?

  Luo Xichuan really wanted to beat his brother up. How did he become such a bastard?
  Luo Xixi blinked and saw that the third brother's face was turning red and his eyes were staring at him, as if he was trying very hard to express his thoughts.

  emmmmm...

  Although the words were unpleasant, Luo Xixi translated them a little. In other words, the third brother wanted to tell her that he would never bully her. Is that what he meant?

  Obviously because of the influence of the heroine, the third brother now hates her to the full level, but he still tries hard not to hurt her. Luo Xixi couldn't help but sigh in her heart.

  [The third brother is really a kind-hearted and good person. ]

  "Well, I understand."

  Luo Xixi smiled at Luo Xinian.

  But Luo Xichuan and Luo Xinian were stunned when they heard Luo Xixi's voice.

  ? ? ? ?
  A good person with a kind heart? ?

  "Xixi, you..."

  Luo Xichuan was almost shocked by her sister's broad-mindedness. It was obvious that the third child had gone too far with her. Even if it was not directed at her, it was just for his own star image, but just like that, she still felt How are you, the three old men?

  This girl.

  How can you be so kind? Too much kindness! Silly girl.

  [Ding dong! Host, Luo Xichuan's favorability value for you has increased by 10 points, and the current favorability value is 70 points! (⊙v⊙)]

  Report on the launch of the little baby system.

  Luo Xixi responded calmly: [Oh...]

  She has become accustomed to the pattern of her elder brother increasing her favorability. Now Luo Xixi is no longer as shocked as before.

  But Luo Xixi didn't notice that the third brother Luo Xinian's expression was also unpredictable at this moment. He stared at her closely, his heart was extremely fluctuating and chaotic.

  Losissi.

  Why do you still think I'm a good person?

  I'm obviously a bad person, a bad brother. I'm not good to you at all. I always bully you, talk badly to you, and never take you out to play. Now I'm still yelling at you because of Shi Qing. I'm so annoying. I hate you, why don't you hate me?

  Luo Xixi, you are a big idiot!

  I'm not as good as you think...

  [Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong! ! ! ]

  The little baby system suddenly started beating crazily again. It reported to Luo Xixi with great excitement: [Congratulations to the host! ! Luoxinian's guilt value for you has increased by 1000 points. The current guilt value is 2000 points and the attention value is 150 points. Since the conversion of the favorability value will exceed 100 points, hedging mode is now activated for you. All 100 points of disgust value are offset and the favorability value attribute is unlocked. , the attention value is converted into a favorability value of 7.5 points. The current favorability value for you in Luoxi Nian is 7.5 points! ! ! \(≧▽≦)/]

  ...Ah (⊙口⊙)?

  OK

  After listening to Xiaobaobao's report again, Luo Xixi, who was originally calm, suddenly became less calm.

  What's going on?

  Didn't you just say that because the heroine used props, the third brother was disgusted with her and had the full level?
  Why is the disgust value suddenly cleared to zero now? The favorability value has also increased by 7.5? ? ? Tong'er, tell me the truth, are you malfunctioning or cheating? ! You can only choose one of the two! Forget it, seeing as your data is so messed up, why not just select them all!
  (End of chapter)

Chapter 37 Wilderness Survival plot is online2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 37 Wilderness Survival Plot is online
  "..."

  Luo Shiqing saw that the eyes of the Luo brothers were glued to Luo Xixi. Their expressions were still unpredictable, and she felt that something was not right.

  really.

  The next second.

  The heartthrob system came online, and he said nervously: [Host, it's bad, Luo Xichuan's favorability value for Luo Xixi has increased to 70 points, Luo Xichuan's dislike value for Luo Xixi has been cleared, and the favorability value now is 7.5 points. 】

  【What did you say! ! ! 】

  Luo Shiqing's face turned green.

  She quickly looked at the Luo brothers again, her mind filled with questions.

  Didn't Luo Xixi just say "I know" just now? Is this sentence inlaid with gold? ? Why did the Luo brothers' favorability towards her suddenly increase so much? She even wasted a bottle of charm water. Good guy, her disgust level was cleared to zero! !

  【Cheating! Are you telling me this is not cheating? ? System, it's impossible to play like this! ! ]

  The heartthrob system was also very angry and said: [But the evaluation and analysis given by the headquarters is that the opponent is not cheating, and I was deducted 20 points for this! 】

  【Why didn't you cheat? Are you telling me that this is cheating? ? I won't play anymore! How can you do this! ! ]

  [Host, don't worry! 】

  The Heartthrob System was afraid that Luo Shiqing would give up, so he immediately comforted him and said: "To put it bluntly, these people in the Luo family are just a group of initial cannon fodder, and even the female cannon fodder Luo Xixi is just a low-level character and will not have much impact on you. , as long as we can successfully defeat the male protagonist and the second male protagonist, any one of them can bring glory to the entire Luo family! So your task now is to concentrate on preparations. When the Wilderness Survival storyline starts, develop a favorable relationship with the second male lead. However, the second male lead is an unreachable target for Luo Xixi. Even if she really uses subtle means to cheat the system. , To a person who cannot be attacked, one can only stare helplessly! 】

  After listening to the analysis of the heartthrob system, Luo Shiqing calmed down her anger.

  She stared at Luo Xixi and gritted her teeth secretly: [Okay! Luo Xixi, let's wait and see in the wilderness survival copy, I will let you experience what despair is! ]

  **
  Luo Xixi returned to the house, lay down on the bed, and then exhaled a long breath.

  [Oh, Tong'er, I almost thought I was going to be stared to death by the heroine just now. Fortunately, she still remembered that her character is gentle and kind. 】

  After the third brother Luo Xinian's dislike for her was inexplicably cleared, Luo Xixi felt an extremely strong hatred and anger from Luo Shiqing. Although the heroine often showed hostility towards her, it was so strong This is the first time I have seen such hatred.

  The little baby system was online at this time, and he thought thoughtfully: [I also find it strange. I always feel that the heartthrob system can see our data panel, so when Luoxinian's dislike for the host you is cleared, the female That's why the Lord is so angry. ]

  Luo Xixi was a little confused after hearing this: [What? Aren't other systems allowed to see our data panel? ]

  [Of course not! ]

  Little Baby System said categorically: [The data panel is the top secret of every system. If someone peeks at it casually, all our actions will be seen by the other side. They will make strategies based on our specific values ​​to turn the plot in a favorable direction. Their direction creates vicious competition, so the headquarters prohibits systems from peeking into other systems' data. ]

  [Then did the heartthrob system peek at our data? 】

  【I can't say this at the moment because there is insufficient evidence, and because it is a system with the highest performance and rich experience, it may be possible to use compliant means to predict our data. ]

  [Well, since there is no evidence, let's avoid suspicion. 】

  Because Luo Xixi had no motivation to do the task, so it didn't matter to her whether the opponent's heartthrob system could see their data or not.     But the little baby system is still very excited because of what happened tonight.

  She said to Luo Xixi: [Host, I feel that you are a little different today. In the past, you would not confront the heroine in front of her, but today you actually took the initiative to confront her! Are you thinking about taking on a mission now? (☆▽☆)】

  【Huh? No...(⊙_⊙?)]

  Luo Xixi answered directly.

  The little baby system is stupid, [huh? ? There's none? (⊙_⊙)]

  Luo Xixi: [No. (⊙_⊙)]

  Little Baby System: [(⊙_⊙)]

  After one person unified his big eyes and stared at his little eyes for a while, the Little Baby System suddenly attacked, [How could it not be! ! Then why did you criticize the heroine just now? You used to stand silently on the sidelines eating melon and watching the show! ! ]

  [Um...]

  Luo Xixi was speechless for a moment. In fact, she didn't know why she suddenly got carried away. After thinking for a while, she said: [Maybe it was because it felt a little pitiful for the third brother to have his will controlled by the heroine. The atmosphere at that time was not there. Already? So I was a little indignant and criticized the heroine, but I still believed that the heroine's aura would overcome everything! ! ]

  After hearing this, the little baby system said sadly: [Host, you can stay filled with righteous indignation for a little longer! ! I believe you can! ! ]

  [No way. Luo Xixi said modestly: "

  I know how much I weigh. 】

  Baby System almost cried.

  Why is her host like this!
  Luo Xixi was afraid that the baby system would continue to feed her chicken soup, so she quickly changed the subject and asked: "Since we are about to enter the plot, Tong'er, please tell me how to be a monster in the wilderness survival variety show according to the plot. . ]

  The Little Baby System, as a system that serves the host wholeheartedly, really answered Luo Xixi's question carefully, saying: [Host, in fact, as a low-level cannon fodder female villain, you don't have many performances in variety shows. This time, the wilderness survival plot There is another female villain in the film. Her name is Souna. She is a popular female star with many famous works. However, because she doesn't like the heroine, she tries to make things difficult for her. In the end, she is defeated by the second male lead. A scandal broke out and he completely faded out of the entertainment industry. Then because he couldn't accept the reality, he committed suicide by jumping off a building. 】

  Hearing the fate of the female character named Souna, Luo Xixi couldn't help but sigh and said with emotion: "What's going on?" Why do the female characters who oppose the heroine end up so miserable? ? Besides, if a popular girl is top-notch, why would she have to deal with an amateur? ? And the second male lead in Killing Thousand Swords, why is he everywhere? ? Damn, he is worthy of being a villain, and he does absolutely unscrupulous things! ! Pooh! ! ! 】

  at the same time.

  the other side.

  With a "click" sound, the water glass broke.

  Brother Yang on the side turned around when he heard the voice, startled, and hurried over and said anxiously: "Ayu, what's wrong? The water glass cracked? Did you hurt your hand??"

  "..."

  Yan Yu pursed his lips with a dark face. Without making a sound, he stared at the display panel in front of him, and saw a string of text written on it.

  [The current dislike value of Luo Xixi towards you is 2500 points. 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 38 Yan Yu is coming2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 38 Yan Yu is here
  Time flies by.

  It's time to participate in variety shows.

  Luo Xinian took Luo Xixi and Luo Shiqing to prepare to set off. Her mother Bai Fengxia was still telling her from behind: "Xinian, when you go to participate in that wilderness survival show, remember to take good care of your two sisters. There are many dangers in the wild, so pay more attention to your sister." Don't let them get hurt by our actions, you know? Or..."

  "Okay, Mom."

  Luo Xinian interrupted his mother helplessly and said, "Since this morning, you have said similar words more than a hundred times. Over and over again, you are more nagging than Tang Monk."

  When Bai Fengxia heard this, she immediately scolded her son, "How could it be that exaggerated? You have said it a hundred times. I am not afraid that you won't remember and can't take care of Xixi and Xixi. Shi Qing? Anyway, if something goes wrong between the two sisters..."

  "I'll raise my head to see you, okay?"

  "Oh, you kid!"

  At this time.

  The eldest brother Luo Xichuan walked up to Luo Xixi, with concern in his eyes, and said: "Xixi, the outdoors is not as good as at home. There are many inconveniences. When you need help, just ask the third brother. Don't be embarrassed."

  "I understand. Big brother. (⊙v⊙)"

  Luo Xixi nodded to Luo Xichuan and said.

  Luo Xichuan couldn't help but feel weak when he saw his sister's well-behaved appearance. With a slight smile in his eyes, he raised his hand to rub the top of his sister's hair and said, "I will watch your variety show when I have time."

  As he said, Then he asked Luo Xinian for confirmation: "Xinian, your variety show is a live broadcast mode, right?"

  "Yes."

  Luo Xinian nodded, "It will be broadcast live online then."

  "That's good."

  "It's almost time . "Brother, let's go first."

  "Well, take care of my sister."

  "I know."

  Luo Xinian picked his ears impatiently, "You are so nagging."

  Then he walked to the car. He opened the passenger door naturally, but when he looked back, he suddenly thought that Shi Qing was the only one in the past, so Shi Qing should sit in the passenger seat, but now there is Luo Xixi, who should sit in the passenger seat? ?
  Luo Xinian didn't know who to call. He glanced at Luo Xixi and Luo Shiqing and asked, "Which one of you is sitting in front?"

  Luo Shiqing blinked, and Bai Lian instantly got up and looked at Luo Shiqing softly. Xixi said, "Sister, let's sit in the front. I can sit in the back."

  Luo Xixi was too lazy to play the palace scheming with the heroine. Now that she had spoken, she was not polite and said, "Oh, okay then. , listen to my sister, I will sit in the front."

  Then he got into the passenger seat.

  "!!!"

  Luo Shiqing's eyes almost widened when she saw this: Doesn't this bitch even know how to be polite?

  Because she said it herself, Luo Shiqing could no longer pretend to be aggrieved, otherwise she would look too green tea. She glanced at Luo Xinian, hoping that the third brother could say something. After all, she wasted a bottle of charm water, and now Luoxinian's favorability towards her is full again, so he should protect her, right?

  Who knows.

  Luo Xinian didn't seem to notice anything was wrong. He looked back at her straightly and said, "Well, Shiqing, just sit in the back. Get in the car quickly. It's already a bit late.

  " ! ! ! !

  Luo Shiqing almost died of anger.

  This pig in Luoxinian! ! ! !
  **
  The three of them came to the hotel lobby in front of the port.

  There were many handsome men and beauties gathered in the hall at this moment. Luo Xixi still remembered the plot introduced to her by the little baby system. In the plot, the artists participating in wilderness survival gathered here.

  However, this variety show is not a popular variety show, and the cast is not luxurious. Originally, the biggest celebrity was Luo Xinian, so the producers just gave Luo Xinian face and let him force two amateur girls to come in.

  However, in order to create opportunities for the heroine and the male lead to interact, the plot suddenly landed a top celebrity like the male lead, which immediately attracted attention to this small variety show. The female lead will also shine in this variety show, and from now on Enter the entertainment industry, shine, and have a bright future.

  【Um? That's not right, Tong'er. ]

  Luo Xixi suddenly noticed the bug.

  The little baby system went online and asked: [What's wrong? Host. ]

  Luo Xixi said: [In the plot, the male lead is clearly parachuted into the variety show, which shows that this is a temporary decision. Then why did he invite me to participate in this wilderness survival show at the family recognition banquet? ]

  The little baby system also found that the logic did not make sense. After thinking for a while, he said: [Well... there is indeed a problem here, but it is just a small problem. It will not affect the main plot anyway. Just ignore it, host. 】     Luo Xixi: [...]

  Is your system so casual?

  The director of the program, Director Liu, saw that Luo Xi was coming. He immediately stood up from the sofa and came over with a smile to say hello, "Xi is coming, are these your two sisters? Haha, as expected, your family's genes are good. , all are handsome men and beauties."

  Luo Xinian smiled gracefully and introduced to Director Liu: "Director Liu, this is my sister Luo Xixi, and this is my sister Luo Shiqing, Xixi, Shiqing, you two, please say hello to Director Liu. "

  Hello, Director Liu."

  After Luo Xixi said hello obediently, she glanced at the smiling face of the third brother and couldn't help but sigh: [OMG! Third brother is too good at pretending, right? Although he is so bad-tempered at home, he still acts like a normal person outside. 】

  Luoxinian: "..."

  This damn girl is slandering him in her heart again!
  I clearly acted in my true colors! !

  "Okay, everyone is here, let's go to the dock now."

  Director Liu said with a smile.

  "Huh? Are you all here?"

  Luo Xinian was stunned for a moment when Director Liu said this.

  "What's wrong? Xinian?"

  Seeing Luo Xinian's reaction, Director Liu was also puzzled.

  "..." Luo Xinian thought of Yan Yu who invited Luo Xixi to the variety show at the wedding reception. He thought that Yan Yu would come after communicating with the program team, didn't he?

  at this time.

  "Director Liu!!"

  The staff suddenly ran over in a hurry.

  "What's wrong?"

  Director Liu turned around.

  The staff member came to Director Liu's ear and whispered a few times. Director Liu's expression changed drastically, and with a bit of ecstasy, he confirmed and asked: "Are you serious?"

  The staff member nodded desperately: "It's true! It's right here Outside."

  "Let's go quickly!"

  Director Liu couldn't wait to go out, but he didn't forget to greet Luo Xinian and said, "Sit down first."

  "Okay,"

  said Director Liu. They looked anxious and were talking a lot.

  "What's wrong with Director Liu? Are you in such a hurry?"

  "Oh my God! What do you think I saw?"

  A young artist ran over from the window excitedly and said to everyone with great interest.

  "Zhang Jia, what did you see?"

  "It's Yan Yu and Su Na! They're just outside the hotel! Director Liu is going out to greet a brother and a sister!"

  "Oh my god! Is it true? How could a brother and a sister do this? Come here?"

  "You're not going to participate in a variety show with us, are you?"

  "How come? How can they participate in such a small variety show?"

  "Then why do you think one brother and one sister are here? "

  Well..."

  Everyone was still talking about it, and the little baby system had already started to complete the plot for Luo Xixi: [Yan Yu was originally going to participate in another variety show, but when he learned that Su Na was also going to participate, he quit He skipped the original variety show and came to participate in the wilderness survival variety show. As a result, after Su Na found out about it, she also ran over. ]

  [Hmm...] When Luo Xixi heard this, he couldn't help but speculate and asked: [Tong'er, don't tell me, Su Na also has a setting that she likes Yan Yu? 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 39 Luo Xixi: Help! Quickly take away the male lead next to her2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 39 Luo Xixi: Help! Quickly pull the male lead next to her away

  [Congratulations to the host, you guessed correctly! In the setting of the story, Su Na has always been secretly in love with Yan Yu and is also secretly pursuing him. It is precisely because in this variety show, she found that Yan Yu paid too much attention to the heroine Luo Shiqing, so she went crazy and targeted Luo Shiqing, and finally angered her. Yan Yu was ruined and ended up committing suicide by jumping off a building. ]

  [Tsk, tsk...]

  Luo Xixi sighed after hearing the spoiler, [What a tacky story. Isn't there a good female character who is related to the heroine? Either he robs the heroine of his brother, or he robs the heroine of his brother, and the end result will definitely be extremely miserable! ]

  The little baby system said helplessly: [No way, host, since she is a heart-throb heroine, naturally she needs a few cannon fodder to highlight the heroine's aura, and competition between female characters can easily create hatred and create fun. Just do it. ]

  [I stopped reading this kind of vulgar novel eight hundred years ago! ! ]

  [It doesn't matter, host, aren't you currently playing the role of a vicious and intelligent female villain in a vulgar novel? (⊙v⊙)]

  [...]

  Well, Tong'er, do you want to comfort me or piss me off? (⊙_⊙?)
  After a while.

  Director Liu returned to the hotel with a smile on his face. There was a man and a woman beside him. Director Liu was leaning forward with a smile like a chrysanthemum and said flatteringly: "I didn't expect Teacher Yan and Su Na to be together." The teacher will come to our variety show, which really makes our little show shine."

  "Oh my God! One brother and one sister actually want to participate! Then our little show must be a hit!!"

  The boy in the hotel When the artists heard Director Liu's words, they all became excited, and then they all came forward to greet Yan Yusuna.

  Even the heroine Luo Shiqing started to get excited when she saw Yan Yu.

  In the plot.

  She will attract the attention of the second male lead because of her outstanding performance in surviving in the wilderness. The female supporting role So Na, because of her pursuit of Yan Yu, also noticed that Yan Yu's eyes always linger on her body. Therefore, in the show, she is always overtly and covertly Because Luo Xixi didn't like her, she tried her best to please Su Na and said bad things about her in front of Su Na. Because of this, Su Na liked to find fault with her more and more. However, she relied on various talents to She successfully passed five levels and killed six generals, and also used So-na's fame to become popular and successfully opened up a path in the entertainment industry.

  [System, should I say hello to the second male lead now to attract his attention? ]

  Luo Shiqing anxiously asked the heartthrob system.

  The heartthrob system stopped: [Host, you don't need to deliberately attract the attention of the second male lead, because according to the settings, the second male lead is destined to be attracted to you. When he sees you for the first time, you will already remain in his heart. To impress him deeply, there is no need for you to do anything else to attract his attention. 】

  【That's good. ]

  Luo Shiqing immediately felt relieved after hearing the explanation from the heartthrob system.

  Then, she saw Yan Yu walking towards her in full view of everyone.

  Seeing this, Luo Shiqing was surprised and happy.

  Isn't it?
  Is the interaction going to start so soon? What would be a better reaction for her?
  No matter what, no matter what she does, the second male lead will be obsessed with her.

  Just when Luo Shiqing was about to talk to Yan Yu with a smile, unexpectedly, Yan Yu didn't look at her at all. Instead, he turned to Luo Xinian next to him and greeted him with a smile: "Long time no see, Xi Year."

  Luoxinian: "??????"

  Western Year?

  Are he and Yan Yu so familiar?

  Luo Shiqing also stared blankly at this moment. She didn't expect that the second male lead who should have paid attention to her would greet the third brother immediately! Is their relationship so good? !
  The heartthrob system quickly came forward to analyze and explain: [Host, I have told you before, Yan Yu is just cold, not uneducated. He and Luo Xinian are colleagues who have worked together before. Now come over and talk to Luo Xinian first. It's normal to say hello, and it's only logical to take this as an opportunity to have contact with you again. 】

  【So that's it! 】

  Now that you have said hello to the third brother, it's time for the third brother to introduce her to the second male lead, right?
  But before Luo Xinian could speak, Yan Yu turned his eyes to Luo Xixi again, pulled his lips slightly to greet her and said, "Xixi, we meet again."

  Xixi? ? ?

  As soon as these words came out.     Everyone present immediately smelled the gossip, and all looked at Luo Xixi. How could this unknown amateur girl get the attention of Brother Yi? And you still call Xixi so close? ?
  This has never happened before! !
  Luo Shiqing was immediately stunned and looked at Luo Xixi with murderous eyes. What did this bitch do again? !
  The eyes of the first sister Su Na suddenly became sharp, and she looked at Luo Xixi gloomily.

  Luo Xixi, who accidentally became the center of attention, is already sweating, isn't she?

  She called the little baby system frantically: [I'm going to wipe, Tong'er, what's going on? Is there something wrong with this second male lead? Is there a pitfall? What did he call me for? In the plot, isn't he only interested in the female protagonist? Now that you call me Xixi, do you want the other female supporting character to hate me too? ]

  [Host, calm down! ! ]

  The little baby system quickly comforted Luo Xixi and said: [You have met the second male lead three times, and the two of them had close contact once. Now he just says hello to you normally. There is nothing to be surprised about! 】

  【Nothing to be surprised about? ! You should say this to others! ! See if they believe it! 】

  "Um, Teacher Yan."

  At this time, Director Liu stepped forward very politely and asked, "Do you know Xi Nian's sister too?"

  "Yes."

  Yan Yu responded naturally and asked quietly: "Xinian and I are good friends, and Xixi is his sister. Isn't it normal for us to know each other personally? Is there a problem?"

  Luo Xinian was confused when he was given a friend card: "????"

  He and Yan Yu Since when have we become good friends?

  A good friend who you only worked with once and then never contacted in person again?

  "Haha, that's true!"

  Director Liu was obviously convinced by Yan Yu's explanation. He looked at Luo Xinian again, laughed and said, "Xinian, you are not kind. You and Teacher Yan are good friends. Teacher Yan wants to You didn't even tell me in advance when you came to the show, so I didn't even go out in time to greet Teacher Yan."   Luo Xinian

  could only laugh, "Haha, I didn't know that either."

Someone on the side was anxious: Can you stop fucking talking? I haven't said hello to the second male lead yet! Luoxinian, have you forgotten that you have a sister? Introduce it quickly! !
  She is still waiting to interact with the second male lead!

  Who would have guessed.

  at this time.

  The staff came over in a hurry and said to Director Liu: "Director Liu, the ferry is about to leave. The staff over there is urging us to get there quickly."

  "Really? Then let's go quickly!"

  Director Liu said with a big hand He waved and said to everyone: "Everyone, count the good things, and then go to the dock together after packing up."

  "Okay!"

  Everyone immediately started to rush.

  In this way, the greeting session was naturally interrupted.

  Luo Shiqing: "#¥%#%¥@¥%..."

  I'm playing with her! ! !
  Yan Yu walked naturally beside Luo Xixi, smiled at her and said, "Xixi, let's go there."

  "..." Luo Xixi was already on pins and needles at this moment, with thorns on his back and a lump in his throat.

  Someone come and save her! !

  Quickly pull the male lead next to her away! ! !
  (End of chapter)

Chapter 40 A world where only the third brother was injured was born2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 40 A world where only the third brother was injured was born.
  After everyone got on the ferry, Luo Xixi clearly felt that everyone's eyes were focused on them.

  This is not because Luo Xixi is so eye-catching, but because the second male lead, a thief who kills thousands of people, has been sticking to their side!
  As the biggest star among this group of artists, the top brother, and the youngest Grand Slam Best Actor, Yan Yu's every move is naturally noticed by others. What's more, he has always been known as a person who is not good at communicating with others. , aloof and arrogant, but now, he takes the initiative to talk to others. Who can not take a second look at such a new thing?
  but.

  What makes Luo Xixi feel a little more at ease is that the person Yan Yu wants to talk to is not her, but the third brother Luo Xinian!
  The two of them chatted like this without saying a word. At first glance, they seemed to have a good relationship. After all, it was Yan Yu who took the initiative to find the topic. But if you look carefully, you feel that these two are just looking for embarrassment!
  Because when Luo Xixi looked at her third brother, she could see that every pore in his body and mind was exuding the aura of "I'm so embarrassed, I'm so embarrassed, I'm so embarrassed".

  This is obviously unfamiliar!

  But when you look at Yan Yu again, you will find that this guy behaves naturally and has a proper posture. When chatting with Luo Xinian, it is as if he is really just talking to a good friend, without any pretense.

  The strong contrast between the two sides confused Luo Xixi for a moment. He could be called unfamiliar, but Yan Yu was very warm to the third brother. Called familiar, the third brother was very unfamiliar.

  If Yan Yu deliberately pretended to be familiar with the third brother, what was he trying to do?

  It was said that it was to get close to the heroine, but he never looked at the heroine from the moment he appeared. It didn't look like he was trying to get close to the third brother for the heroine, right?

  Think about it.

  An idea suddenly flashed through Luo Xixi's head.

  I saw her head raised slightly, her eyes wandering around the two of them, and then her eyes suddenly lit up.

  【Good guy! I finally figured it out! Yan Yu likes third brother! 】

  ! ! !

  Luo Xinian was right next to Luo Xixi. When he heard her voice, his pupils trembled suddenly.

  And Luo Xixi still felt that she had discovered the truth, and was thinking frantically: [So that's it, that's it! Yan Yu is obviously not familiar with the third brother, but he keeps talking to the third brother. In fact, he wants to pursue him. Let me tell you, this person is obviously so cold and cold, and he always ignores the elder brother when he meets him. , why are you so warm to your third brother? It's all because of love! 】

  The so-called liking the heroine is just the need of the plot.

  And third brother, this is his true love!

  As soon as Luo Xixi had this idea, Luo Xinian beside him couldn't control it anymore and instantly showed a horrified face.

  Yan Yu kept talking to him, so it was because he liked him? ? ?

  "..." Yan Yu's expression twitched slightly as he looked at Luo Xinian's "Stay away from me, gay man, I'm a pure man!!" look in his eyes.

  He glanced at Luo Xixi calmly and saw that her eyes had turned into (☆▽☆), and the veins on her forehead bulged uncontrollably.

  This idiot!

  What are you thinking about for him?
  but.

  When Yan Yu looked at his data panel again, it read: [Luo Xixi's dislike for you has been reduced by 200 points, and the current dislike for you is 2,300 points. 】

  Um?
  It actually dropped?

  Yan Yu was a little surprised. He had given him a disgust value for no reason before, but now that he thought he had thoughts about Luo Xinian, the disgust value had dropped. Perhaps, this would be a breakthrough.

  Thinking of this, Yan Yu looked at Luo Xinian again, and suddenly smiled knowingly at him.

  "..." Seeing this, Luo Xinian took a deep breath as if he was struck by lightning. Because there were too many people around, he could only roar in his heart.     Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

  Why did this person suddenly smile at him? ! You're smiling so gay, go away, I'm a straight man! ! If you keep acting like this, I'll hit you!
  But Yan Yucai didn't care about Luo Xinian, a tool man. He took another look at the data panel.

  The disgust value actually dropped by another 50 points. Luo Xixi's current disgust value for him is 2250 points.

  very good.

  Yan wanted to make up his mind, so that he could lower his disgust value, so he was determined to be gay.

  Among these three people.

  Luo Xixi was very satisfied with the big melon.

  Yan Yu was also very satisfied that he had found a breakthrough to eliminate the disgust value.

  Ever since, a world in which only Luoxinian was injured was achieved.

  And on the side.

  Luo Shiqing was obviously next to Luo Xinian, but she was completely ignored by these three people. She was almost like a transparent person. She had a gloomy face and bit her lips tightly. She was almost deformed with anger.

  [System, is this what you said after the second male lead appears, his eyes will always be around me? From the moment the second male lead appeared until now, he has never looked at me in the eye! ! What's the matter? ! ! ]

  Luo Shiqing roared crazily at the Heartthrob System.

  The heartthrob system is also very puzzling about the current situation. It stands to reason that the cannon fodder Luo Xixi can't attack the second male lead now. It is even less possible to use plug-ins to affect the second male lead's thoughts. Then, the current behavior of the second male lead can only be explained. for spontaneous.

  It explained to Luo Shiqing: [Host, maybe it's because you haven't officially entered the story line yet, so the second male lead hasn't noticed you yet. ]

  [Didn't you notice me? ] Luo Shiqing almost jumped and said angrily: [A big man like me is standing here, is he blind? ? can not see? Why can a blind man still notice Luo Xixi and say hello to her? ]

  Heartthrob System Analysis: [Maybe it was because of the appearance of the second male lead in the Family Recognition Banquet that he interacted with Luo Xixi. In addition, he and Luo Xinian were good friends, so naturally he also had a good impression of Luo Xixi, but the host Don't worry, when the plot officially enters, the second male lead will definitely hate Luo Xixi to death. 】

  【This is the best! ] Luo Shiqing gritted her teeth and said worriedly: [I'm just afraid that Luo Xixi, this female cannon fodder, will become a monster again! 】

  【Host, please rest assured, Yan Yu is set to be naturally attracted to you. Once you enter the plot, your various talents will shine in front of everyone. Luo Xixi is just a piece of trash in the setting, and Because her system is a new system, it cannot bring her various skills. When you shine brightly in front of everyone, she will naturally dim, and Yan Yu's eyes will naturally return to you. ]

  [That's right...]

  After listening to the heartthrob system's analysis, Luo Shiqing finally felt at ease.

  then.

  She glanced at Yan Yu's extremely handsome face calmly, feeling extremely confident: I can even capture the male lead, and a mere second male lead, after officially entering the plot, you have to let me Guess?

  For a moment, Luo Shiqing was looking forward to the plot on the desert island.

  She couldn't wait to see Luo Xixi hiding in a dark corner, looking crazy with jealousy towards her. Thinking about it, it was really interesting.

  (End of chapter)