Mr. Carter Matters

Mulai dari awal

They feast on me. They devour me, like I'm their last meal, my knees continue weakening. "C-can't stand much longer."

They ignore me, mouths never deserting me. My cries fall on deaf ears. I'm famished, they intensify the pleasure, gaining more momentum with every shudder from my body. "P-please...c-can't stand."

I pull Damien's hair tighter. "Dame," I whine, but he has me buried so far into his mouth, he's only able to do sign language. My vision is blurry. I have the slightest clue what he's saying.

My body locks up, my nut oozes into Damien's mouth. My hole clamps around Chace's tongue. "Shit." I loosen my grip on Damien's hair.

For life. I get to have this for life.

These two forever.

I start sobbing, making them stop. They stand up. Damien lifts me into his arms and walks me over to the bed, gently placing me on it. Chace unties my hands, they both lay beside me. I pull their heads down on my shoulders. "Don't cry baby." Damien, kissing my cheek.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy." I turn to kiss his lips and then Chaces's.

"We are too." Chace lifts his left hand and we do the same. We all admire our tattoos of the day we made it official. They were fresh and still healing.

"This day, this moment. I dreamt it a million times but who knew I'd get that fairy tale and some." My eyes connect with Chace.

"I love you." He says and my eyes close.

I sob some more. "I love you toooo."

They hug me tighter, laughing. "Carter." Damien says.

"S-sorryy....I'm just so in love and finally, finally love, loves me back. I just don't know what to do."
They both kiss all over my face.

"You don't have to do anything but continue to let us do that for you." Chace catches my bottom lip between his teeth, and then wiggles his tongue inside of my mouth. Our tongues find each other. I close my eyes as we share a passion kiss, that sends ripples of heat through my body.

Damien lowers his lips to me ear. "You deserve this baby...you was always going to have this. Today is just a ceremony, you been Mr. Matters in my book."
Their hands feel all over me as Damien whispers sweet nothings into my ear, Chace deepens the kiss.

I deserve this.

Today marks the beginning of forever.

*****************

"Rise and shine whore." My eyes flutter open, to find Summer, Tyla, Max and Jaylen in my face."

"It's time?"

"It's time." Max kisses my cheek.

"Y'all, a bitch gettin married." They laugh, laying on me.

"Yes, one is." Summer clarifies.

"Shut up."

"Okay, I hate to ruin this sweet moment but we are on a tight schedule. Carter let's go, shouldn't of snuck your men in here last night and had sex for hours."