𝖳𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 ; 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙖

Start from the beginning

Sometimes, you wished that he'd get to let you see his vulnerable side more, not to take advantage of  it of course, (you still knew your boundaries) but then, it would be confusing the next day when he'd gone from being defenseless to being back to his usual, 'get out of my sight ' personality to you. Though, you did not complain.

You were there for him, because you feel for him. Everything about him, you always tried your best to understand. His weaknesses and strengths, the things that he likes and dislikes—how he saw his life in the current—because everything about him—you were drawn.

You were drawn from his luscious blond hair that flew freely with the wind whenever he was outside. From his pretty golden orbs that seemed to just turn into a lighter shade of yellow whenever the sun hit them directly. When he acted usually irritated towards you, behind that negative look on his god-like face, a part of his heart fantasized about something that might just bloom. His passion spoke through his voice. His voice, ah, his voice. A sweet melody that peaks through your left ear that never leave to the other side. Like the whistle of the wind whenever you sat under one of the garden's trees, taking the contentment of tranquility.

Sometimes, you had dreamt of having his his collar removed and for his life to be lived to the fullest without any fear of dying. Even when it would take years for him to reciprocate—and feel for you too, you'd wait.

Because that's how much you feel for him.

Your liking only had thrived and transformed into love in your adult days, when your owner and his signed a contract. An already arranged contract where a romantic relationship was put in between the two of you. It was surprising and shocking to say the least, even when you knew that you loved Luka dearly, there was still the feeling of unease. Mainly, because you did not want Luka to be entirely uncomfortable with the thought of you.

Again, boundaries.

That was a crucial thing, especially when it was just a false relationship between the two of you.

You remembered the shock that plastered Luka's face as you and him were sat beside each other—his jailer in front of you explaining what should happen and be followed with the said contract and why it had been agreed to. Apparently, in order for your fame to grow more, perhaps for their selfishness and by that, it'd be somewhat guaranteed that you'd less likely to die and voted to during a battle in alien stage, regardless of the level of your performance because you'd be more favored from the audience.

There was a part of you that grew insecure when you wondered over his dejected look. When you studied him a little more, a hint of disgust was there.

You didn't exactly know if Luka liked men. You hoped that if ever there was really that look of disgust on his face, it wasn't because he wasn't attracted to the same gender. You wished that it was you he was disgusted with and not the mere thought of unliking men. Because you could get used to him not liking you, that could be settled and be changed upon the development of feelings but when it was an attraction regarding with personal and identity preference—you would not bring to force yourself on him.

Albeit, even when the two of you were uncertain with the agreement, you had nothing to do but to obey because it was by your owners' demand, and it was far more better to do what has been tasked, rather than being drowned in painful consequences.

And so, this relationship started.

The cheer and celebration your fanbase roaring on upon the news that You and Luka were confirmed to be dating was expected. It had been all over the internet and trending for quite some time. Two valuable and talented human singers in a relationship wasn't something that was to be considered the usual in the planet, and everybody certainly had made a big deal out of it.