Part 14 "Cold Hands"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He is not a big fan of masturbation and in the 7 years we have shared an intermit relationship I have not seen him pull himself off and shoot a load. Of course, he masturbates too, but not as nearly as much as me and not as openly as I do. (He is more private so does not just go for it in front of me, like I do in front of him). That is fine. Masturbation is usually a private affair. My boyfriends technique of edging includes me too, so I have also extended my method of edging to include the way I help him.

He may not like to wank that much, but he certainly does love a good head job, and I certainly love to give them. Many nights as I have said I feel hot and sexually overstimulated from my writing, I get a hunger for cock, namely his! I ask and receive but again I stop wanking, and he makes sure he has retrieved his cock from my mouth, just before climax is achieved by both of us. It would be nice to get the reward of a fresh load of cum, but the reward of getting twice as much to swallow, when he finally does ejaculate is by far better.

In the end, we still are intimate regularly, we just dont orgasm every time, instead, we continue to edge. As I edge daily and he every other day there are days where I do ejaculate alone when Im sucking his hot rod. I come up for air and when I lay back down beside him, he gets me to rest with my head above his armpit, so I can lay on my back. This way he can hold me with one arm while using his other to play with my nipples and pull on the jewelry I wear through them. He loves pulling on them or twisting them and of course I love it too. That is why I pierced my nipples in the first place.

Before I cum he massages and almost wanks the root of my cock (It runs through your balls, down your taint, ending at your arsehole). I climax and shoot my cum everywhere, almost screaming with pleasure. My eyes roll back, and the feeling and rush are longer and stronger as this may be the first time I have ejaculated in perhaps, three or four days.

I give him head jobs every other night through the week, but he does not like to climax every time. This is how he extends his edging. Then once a week, we get into each other, and after I finish blowing him, I then go further and start the foreplay needed to get his arse ready for my throbbing dick. I rim him until he is begging and moaning, asking for me to penetrate his anus.

I usually use my thumb to replace my flickering tongue. I move it in slow circular motions. With every revelation of my thumb, I press against his wet slick hole until it finally pops through his sphincter mussel. Quickly I usually find the lump that is his g-spot and still using a circular motion, stimulating his prostrate gland, until his back arches up off the bed and his body is quivering from the pleasure running through his central nervous system. All he can usually do now is release a series of moans that indicate to me to replace my thumb with my slicked-up dick.

These noises are him begging me to fuck him. This way he gets to feel the pleasure of saving up his orgasms combined with the other pleasurable orgasm achieved by fucking and g-spot stimulation, Two extra strong climaxs at once.

He has no issue in taking the bottom role in our sexual relationship as he feels only real men can own the fact that there are a lot of different anal activities that a man should experience and enjoy. I believe that this is a first for him. This is a first for me too. Apart from my first marriage to a much younger fellow, who would ride me cowboy style every morning, I am versatile at the best of times, but for the 7.5 years of this relationship I usually now play the top. I have enjoyed every second of it.

On mornings like this, I get the privilege of making love to my partner. I like the sideways missionary position myself. Once my love is ready, I roll my foreskin back and rub the head of my penis on the entrance to his insides. I do this to add precum to his arse, so it is further slicked up with this natural lube. Next, I wank my cock at the base of its stem and begin to push my dick, which is now as hard as a rock, into him. As my cock slides easily into his tight hole, I feel the squeeze through his hole's entrance, until I slide into him until I am balls deep.

I always start off thrusting in and out of his arse, slowly and gently at first, so my boyfriend has time to get used to my larger size. Then I begin to build up speed. Despite what temperature it is we always kick off the bed covers and end up in a twisted, sweaty position by the time we are both ready to cum.

His cock usually erupts when he begins to orgasm from the inside too. He is vocal and I often have had to cover his mouth, while I am making love to him. Even if he is already trying to do it himself. I try and always cum at the same moment as him, so I end up having to move my hand so I can grab onto his hips as I unload a huge deposit of my seed, deep within his body. I normally keep fucking him for several minutes as I ride the massive rush my saved-up orgasm has given me. If he is in the mood, we often make love twice.

This is exactly what occurred this morning after he finished warming up my cold hands.

The End.