🪷 Chapter.5 🪷

Start from the beginning

"I want you ,I want your body ,I want your soul ,I want to be the only person who you'll look at my doll , I want to be the one you'll wake up with and also the one who'll fuck your pretty cunt like no one else !" He said.

She closed her eyes in disgust as she cried
"Didn't you already did that last night took advantage of me !! Aren't you satisfied now !!" She cried as she heard a laugh from other side.

"My lotus you fainted even before I could do anything last night and come on doll I won't do anything unless you are in your senses I want you to remember everything, how I'll touch you ,how I'll make you beg for more and how I'll fuck your little cunt baby " he said as she felt more disgusted.

"Now listen carefully lotus one more time you let that mingyu or anyone else touch what's mine I'll fucking kill them all and rip of your skin on which they've touched do you get that !!" He growled as all he heard was cries.

"Am I clear !!" He Yelled as she flinched " say yes baby or I have more clips of you bathing and doing unholy things only I know how much I've been holding myself back!" He said in a low voice as she gulped cutting the call and blocking the number.

Y/n's POV

My ears are burning from hearing whatever he said how how the fuck did he got those videos I sighed wait I looked around my ceiling "hidden camera ?" I whispered as I immediately called the electrician.

Half an hour later the electricians are here as I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Please come in umm I I think the previous owner of this house had hidden cam around I want you to take a look and remove them all " I said as he looked at me through the mask nodding as he told his workers to do there jobs.

I sighed looking at them as shit I forget Mr.jeon called me but wait today is my off and so is his.

Immediately dailing his number as in 2 rings be picked it up.

"Hello ?"
"Miss Kang are you fine ?" He asked as I felt a bit relax hearing his sweet voice.
"I'm sorry about earlier Mr.jeon " I said still keeping an eyes around the workers.
"It's fine I called you to ask about our dinner plan " he said as I remembered shit I almost forgot.
"Umm yeah sure 7pm if that's okay ?" I asked as I heard a yes from other side.
"I'll pick you up ?" He asked as I smiled a little.
"Nae okay my address-" I couldn't continue as he said.
"I know, remember I dropped your drunk ass home before " he said as I sighed.

Keeping the call talking with junglebook does really helped me calm down "ma'am we found total 15 cameras and 20 mini voice recorders " he said as my eyes widened in fear.

"Thanks so much " I said as they all smiled at me "welcome miss " they said as I changed the lock of my door with my fingerprint.

I took a deep breath drinking juice as I sat on couch in relief calling mingyu I told him everything as he listened carefully and told me he is out of city for a week will meet as soon as he comes back.

End Of Y/n's POV

He smirked as he watched her sighing in relief a proud smile playing on her lips as his phone rang he picked it up.