Down to Business

Wow that was a lot about my family. I still didn't even get a chance to talk about me. Well I have the whole book to do that. Now I think that we should just get down to the nitty gritty. Talk about all the deep stuff that people would have having in an everyday conversation. But for me talking about this stuff keeps me sane. I love it. It's the only way I can get out my true feelings about basically everything. Firstly, let's talk about life.

So far, my life has been ok. Nothing special really. But that's not the way I plan on continuing it. One of my goals in life is to make a positive impact on the world. I don't know what impact, when I'm going to do it, or how. But all I know is that I need it to happen. Otherwise I'd feel like I would have just been a waste of oxygen. What I think is that people were put here for many purposes. Some may not know theirs until after they did it or if they even did it at all. But that's just what I think.

Every single person on Earth has different opinions on these kinds of things. I find that absolutely fascinating to think about. Like you may think that blue is a calming color. But someone else may not think that. And someone may think that but they're thinking of a different shade of blue than you. And then that cycle goes on and on and on but each little teeny, tiny part of the cycle, a person, is different making the cycle one big crazy mess. Cool, right?

As a middle schooler, many people my age tend not to think this way. For guys, it's mostly talk about shoes, socks, or sports. For girls, it's usually guys, social media, or each other. Yes, these kinds of things seem important to them now, but don't they think about the future? Like, "Oh, instead of worrying about who my crush likes, I should probably be studying for that big final. Eh, he's more than the Renaissance anyways." No random girl, he is not more important than the Renaissance. (Psa to all my fellow girls out there. Actually this can apply to guys too. DO NOT PUT ANYONE ABOVE YOUR EDUCATION OR SOMETHING THAT CAN CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE JUST DON'T)

Honestly I don't know if it's only me that thinks like this but I pray to God it's not. Thankfully I do know some people my age who do have sense even though they might not seem like it at times. Those people give me hope for our future generation because currently we all look like trash. It may not seem like that in person, but online some people just make me want to die from their own stupidity. Like no you're still young please do not so the internet so much. Instead of teachers giving life lessons at school I feel like I could be a better equivalent because most of the crap they tell is old or comes from an educational video. And no one likes an educational video.

I don't want to learn about depression and suicide awareness from someone who doesn't know what it's like. The same thing goes for other real life things such as anxiety or the LGBTQ+ community. Do straight people like me know what it's like to be discriminated for who they like? No. I can live without learning about the Pythagorean Theorem or what kind of columns the Romans had, but there are certain things in life that everyone should know. Now theoretically, I don't know all of them or if the ones I am about to list are even some, but if they are not, they should be.

Do not, under ANY circumstances, judge someone for something they cannot help or something that means the world to them. In fact, just try to stop judging people generally, please. Things such as race, religious belief, sexuality, or something as little as the bands they like or if they prefer coffee or tea ALL apply.

Try to not to be negative. Like at all. It's ok to be negative. I'm not shaming anyone. Just trust me, I'm trying this one myself. Once you try to become a positive person you literally feel like you can do anything. And something good to do with this newfound positivity, is to spread it. This makes the people you spread it to want to be positive as well. And then they make other people positive and the cycle continues. (If you can't tell I like cycles.) Of course it's not perfect, but it's nice to think of.

Live life to YOUR fullest, not anyone else's. If your fullest is binge watching Netflix and eating, by God you do it. If it's jumping out of an airplane or traveling the world, you do you. (But please be careful if you do that. Ok?)

Do not force someone into something. Whether it be sexually or if you just want someone to get you something. Especially if they have anxiety. DO NOT FORCE SOMEONE WHO HAS ANXIETY TO DO SOMETHING.

If someone puts their trust in you don't screw it up. Just don't.

Do things that make YOU happy. Don't be doing your makeup because Billy likes it that way. No. Don't wear that expensive cologne for Tina, she's not worth it. NO ONE is worth it if it does not make you happy.

Yeah, that's all I have on those for now. Try to follow these. They're actually pretty simple if you try it. If it's not your thing you don't have to. (*cough* number four *cough*)