Chapter 5

Tracker and Liberty were waiting in the house for Ryder and the pups to arrive. As they sat outside in the front yard, they got bored with waiting.

"I'm bored..." Liberty was brought up.

"Me too... What should we do?"

"How about we play tag?" a voice behind them asked. 

They turned around to see Nano, Mini, and Tot with an inviting smile.

"That's a great idea, Fluff Balls!" Liberty agreed.

"¡Si si! I'm in!" Tracker grinned.

"Alright. Tag, you're it!" Tot began as he tagged Tracker and ran off.

"Hey, no fair! You didn't do a head start!" Tracker complained as he trotted after the little Pomeranian.

Nano, Mini, and Liberty giggled and ran after them all over the yard. They were playing for about thirty minutes until they heard the sound of a vehicle parking outside.

"Mi amor, did you hear that?" Tracker asked, alarmed, and glanced at Liberty.

"Sure, I did..." Liberty answered.

"It must be the Paw Patrol, let's go check!" Nano, Mini, and Tot said in unison.

Ryder parked the Paw Patroller in front of a big house without blocking the big gate. The pups hopped out of the Paw Patroller and stopped as they saw the big house with a big gate blocked in front of it. They jaws dropped as they stared at the huge house in fron of them.

"Is this the place?" Chase asked.

"I guess..." Ryder answered.

"If this is really Carlos' house, then it's HUGE!" Marshall exclaimed.

"Look, a doorbell!" Skye pointed at a doorbell that was too high for any of the pups to reach.

"Ugh, can't... quite... reach," Rubble grunted as he tried to reach for the doorbell.

"Don't worry, Rubble. I got it from here," Ryder chuckled as he pressed the doorbell.

Ding-Dong!

"Amigo, is that you?" a familiar voice was heard from the other side of the gate.

"Tracker?" Ryder guessed.

"Tracker, it's us, dude!" Zuma replied.

"Pups, you're here! Hold on, I'll go get Carlos to open the gate!" Liberty spoke as she went inside to get Carlos.

"Alright, we'll wait!" Rocky answered as they waited by the gate.

In a few minutes, Liberty came back with Carlos and opened the gate for Ryder and the pups.

"Ryder! Pups! I'm so glad you're here," Carlos greeted them.

"I am too, Carlos... It's so nice to see you again," Ryder answered with a chuckle.

"Hey, Pups!" Liberty and Tracker greeted as well.

"Hey!" the pups greeted back. 

Suddenly, the Junior Patrollers pounced on the pups.

"Hi!" they giggled at once.

"Hehe, looks like somebody's growing up, huh?" Skye said.

"Yeah, you're all bigger than I remember," Chase added.

"Really? You think so?" Mini replied surprisingly, in a squeaky voice.

"Yup! The top of your head is up to my nose already," Marshall laughed.