𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

While walking back to class after lunch, Penny grabbed her and stopped her "What?" Cheryl asked when she turned around "Do you want to join Eddie's campaign tonight?" Penny asked "Uh no" Cheryl quickly responded, having no interest in D&D "oh come on! Just for tonight." Penny begged again, both of her hands together "I haven't played that game in years, literal years." Cheryl told her sister "You can learn it again! I can teach you!" Penny got her hopes up that maybe Cheryl would join "Still not joining. You have enough members already"Cheryl started to walk again "Lucas and Matthew won't be here tonight" Cheryl let out a sigh "why isn't your boyfriend going?" She stopped walking to look at her sister "because he has a lot of homework to do" Penny answered her question "Is Clair going to be there?" Penny shook her head fast "Yeah! She will be" Cheryl tapped her foot against the floor "sorry but I gotta be there for Lucas" Cheryl apologized, basketball was far more entertaining than D&D.

"And not be there for your sister?" Penny frowned with her arms crossed over her overalls "His basketball game is far more important" Penny clenched her jaw "You are such a horrible sister!" Penny shouted at Cheryl "I hate you" She said before storming off, it did hurt Cheryl's feelings but Penny was just mad, she'll probably apologize after her game.

She sighed before walking to her next class, which was English, one of the easiest class for her to do. Clair ran to Cheryl "jeez slow down" Cheryl moved the strain of hair that was on her face "Can you tell the teacher I'm sick?" Clair asked her friend "why..?" Cheryl raised her brow "I'm going to meet up with Eddie" Clair replied, her legs were bouncing while she waited for Cheryl's response "Why are you meeting up with Eddie?" Clair smiled "It's really important like really.." Cheryl rolled her eyes "okay fine, i'll tell the teacher you have a cold" Clair squealed as she hugged her friend "I'll see you soon" Clair said before she ran out of the school's door, she had a suspicion that Clair and Eddie were secretly dating but maybe that's not the case.

"you're late" Mrs.Sighn, the English teacher, looked at Cheryl with her red book in her hand "sorry" Cheryl took a seat at a desk "have you seen Clair by any chance?" Sighn questioned while she took a seat on her black chair "She wasn't feeling good, had a headache and a bad stomach ache." The teacher hummed "very well... take out your book.. page 233." 

Cheryl got out her similar red book and quickly moved to the white pages. 

A/N

So sorry for the long update and short chapter :(