Chapter 10

Third point of view

When calico felt zephyra's aura he stood up from his sit looking at her with daggers in his eyes, his hands clenched in fists. 

A lot of murmurs came out among people asking each other a lot of questions. Why is another alpha among us? Why does she have grey eyes? What brought her here? And what's her motive.? 

On the other hand zephyra stood firm on her spot with her head held high filled with pride. She didn't show any signs  of shock, suprise or fear. She only looked at them with an unreadable expression. 

" What is the meaning of all this? " Elder Amos asked " Why do we have an alpha among us? Tell us alpha you must know about this isn't it? " Calico didn't answer elder Amos questions and walked to zephyra holding her neck squeezing it tightly. 

" Who are you? " Calico roared and anyone would fear but zephyra only smirked at him and bursted out laughing. 

" Believe me I will kill you if you're messing with me"

"You wouldn't even if you wanted to" By this time calico was burning with rage. Zephyra tried to push  him away but he didn't budge and end ended up squeezing zephyra tightly making zephyra choke. 

" You think so? " Calico raised an eyebrow. 

" Yes" Zephyra said with a mocking smile still trying to breathe. They all got interrupted when an arrow hit the warrior who was besides them and bombs exploded in the sky. Everyone started running away and calico let go of zephyra. 

A lot of people came out wearing ninja suits  their faces hidden, some with swords and others with bow and arrows. Rogues

A lot of people were dying and and shifted in their wolf forms. Calico also joined the fight and also shifted unto a grey majestic wolf. 

" Pandra this is our time to go away"  Zephyra and pandra started running away from the scene. 

They both stopped when they were about to step on something. It was Luncfreya's head. Pandra looked at her friend's head scared to touch it  as she started to cry. 

" Pandra I know you are hurt and and feeling bad for Luncfreya but we have to go I promise we will revenge her" With that they started running again missing the arrows that were fired at them. this time zephyra stopped. 

Looking at Acacius who was fighting to be awake in a pool of his own blood. On the other hand calico was in his human form with arrows on his chest, he looked so weak and zephyra was sure they added wolfsbane to the arrows. Zephyra didn't know what to do and all the sudden felt the urge to save him. 

A black wolf came at full speed and pushed them aside rolling down to the other side the arrows missing them. 

The wolf shifted it was Matson, if it wasn't for the situation both girls would have thought how Matson was in his all glory. 

Calico came second landing next to zephyra on his stomach showing his perfect ass. 

Zephyra lost it she was filled with anger without thinking twice zephyra shifted into a blue wolf her red eyes coming to view and the area instantly forming snow. 

Zephyra run to the scene stopping on the centre to her surprise no one was fighting looking at the falling snow but soon shifted to her once they saw her. Everyone looked at the wolf in fear and shock. The only person or wolf who formed snow when she shifted was the wolf of snow but the only people who had blue wolves were from the blue moon pack. 

Everyone looked at the wolf debating on what to do. 

Zephyra didn't see the coming arrow and it hit her leg making her whine in pain. The arrow had wolfsbane making her a little weak but zephyra chose to stand firm and ignore the burning sensation that was running through her body all because of the wolfsbane. 

Seeing zephyra in pain they all thought it was time to attack her  but zephyra was smart enough shielding herself with her powers stopping anyone who tried to get close to her  and the arrows that were thrown towards her. 

Zephyra used her powers to kill the people around her including those of dark moon pack. 

A strange howl was heard gaining zephyra's attention . Zephyra rushed to Acacius putting him on her back and run towards where pandra and the others were. 

Zephyra put Acacius down and shifted in her human form. Zephyra looked at the five people in front of her who were not in a so called good condition. Pandra was bleeding on her stomach and Matson held her in his arms. 

Calico and Acacius were still unconscious but we're alive and a rogue who was laying down lifeless and zephyra assumed it  was the person who hurt pandra. 

The  strange howl was heard again followed by another and this time it was getting louder. Matson looked at zephyra in fear making her confuse. 

" You have to go" 

"No I won't"

" Yes you will " Matson said standing up. 

" And what if I say I won't? " Zephyra dared 

Matson run his hands through his hair and looked at zephyra " Zephyra am begging you for the sake of my mate please take her away from here. The council is here they won't think twice killing the both of you "

What about calico? " Zephyra asked worried about him. 

" I will take care of him just leave "

" On one condition if elder Acacius comes with me"

" Okay now go please " Matson pleaded and she nodded. Zephyra caressed calico's face mumbling a few words under her breath then she stood up holding pandra and Acacius's hands in hers and disappeared in thin air. 

~~~~

Word count : 992