Before he could finish his sentence, Angelise curled her hand into a fist before cocking it back and landing a punch, square in his jaw, causing him to cry out in pain.

While he recovered from the hard hit, she walked over to her tool kit and pulled out a pair of pliers before heading back in his direction.

Roughly grabbing him by the chin, she tilted his head upward while lifting the pliers to his view. She could see his eyes widened in fear and felt a sense of satisfaction run through her at his visibly shaken demeanor.

"Now," she smirked. "You're gonna tell me everything you know, starting with the Brenan Hefner case."

About twenty minutes out, Jax revved the engine of his bike as he sped down the road, heading toward Welsby's cabin. His mind was racing as the last few hours played in his head. What was supposed a 'Welcome Home' party for his son, turned into a tragedy as one of his brothers, lost his wife.

...

An hour earlier...

The rumblings of multiple engines roared through the quiet street as SAMCRO pulled up to the crime scene. The yellow tape was placed around the shattered glass while a few police cars were surrounding Opie's abandoned truck and Donna's lifeless body.

At the same time, a black sedan pulled up and came to a screeching halt as a frantic Opie, jumped out of the front seat before running toward the scene.

"Donna!" he called out in distress as he ducked under the yellow tape and fell to his knees to scoop her body in his hands.

The other members of SAMCRO climbed off their bikes and joined Opie behind the tape as they looked on with shocked and saddened expressions across their faces.

Clay stood to the side as he wiped his hands down his face, the guilt filling his body as Opie's cries grew louder. Jax felt the tears well up behind his eyes at his best friend's despair, knowing well he could've been in the same situation after what happened with Angelise.

Turning his attention toward Clay, he furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Unser walk up to him and took a few steps forward before stopping as he overheard their conversation.

"There's no real evidence against Bobby," Unser told Clay. "The witness is somebody that lives in the building where Hefner got killed, they didn't see Bobby kill him, they just saw him standing outside the window and placed him at the scene."

Clay sighed as he placed his hands on his waist. "How do you know this?"

Jax stood still, not trying to give away that he was listening in as Unser noticed him before turning back toward Clay.

"Hale," he confessed. "He's been privy to all of it, Stahl's not worried about finding the real killer, she was just looking to set you all up."

Jax held his breath as Unser asked Clay if the club might've been working with a hit man of sorts and felt his eyebrows furrow again when Unser brought up the carved symbol on Hefner's forehead. No one seemed to know who this mysterious person was.

Instantly, a quick thought came to his mind as he remembered Welsby mentioning a name before LJ interfered earlier at the cabin, "The Executioner". It seemed that he might've know who this person was and they were somehow connected to the hits on Hefner and the carny creep.

Before he could second guess his decision, he made a beeline for his bike as the others watched him start up the engine and ride off from the scene.

...

Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he dialed Angelise's number and was met with her voicemail, once again. Letting out an annoyed huff, he shoved the phone back in his pocket before accelerating down the road.