Chapter 11

A/N: I WANT TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR HOW CRAPPY THIS CHAPTER IS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

NIALL POV
"Calum?" I asked as I stood there forzen. The last person I expected to see show up to Luke's house was Calum.

"Uh, hey Niall. Is Luke here?" Calum asked awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck. I just nodded slowly and hesitantly allowed Calum inside.

"Luke! Someone is here to see you!" I shouted from downstairs. I heard Luke's door open suddenly. "Who's here to se-" Luke began but stopped the minute he saw Calum. Luke reluctantly walked down the stairs and approached Calum.

"What do you want?" He asked a little bit harshly. I'm not sure if he meant for it to come out that way. Calum looked a little surprised at Luke's tone.

"I just wanted to talk." Calum said simply. Luke smiled but it wasn't a happy smile. It was more like an 'Are you kidding me?' kind of smile.

"Calum, there's nothing really to talk about." Luke said matter-of-factly.

"But Luke I just wanted to tell you that I..." Calum began but was cut off by Luke.

"That you don't love me? Yeah you already told me. Now please show yourself out. Niall and I are busy" Luke said as he folded his arms. Ouch. I almost feel bad for Calum. Luke is being pretty harsh right now but I'm sure it's because he's trying to hide how hurt he really is.

"Wait, you're kicking me out?" Calum asked sounding a bit hurt. Luke just shrugged. "You said it, not me". At that point, Calum just slowly made his way to the door but gave me a certain look as he was leaving. Almost like an angry look.

"Um Luke, are you okay?" I asked slowly walking up to him. He just nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to bed" he said with a smile. I knew it was a fake smile but I just nodded and smiled as Luke led me up the stairs.

CALUM POV
Ugh how could Luke be so mean to me? I thought he loved me. If he would've just listened, I could've told him that I may love him too. I'm so mad and sad and ugh idk. I'm just driving in the dark not really sure where to go. I don't want to go home but I don't know where else to go. After another minute of driving, I came across an abandoned park. I parked my car and started walking on the pathway that led to some benches. I guess this is a good place to clear my head. As I got closer to the benches, I noticed an individual already sitting there. The closer I got, the more familiar he seemed.

"Harry?" I asked approaching him slowly. Harry quickly turned around and wiped his eyes when he saw me.

"Oh, h-hey Calum. What are you doing here?" He asked trying his best to sound like his regular self. I just shrugged and took a seat next to him.

"I found this park and I needed to clear my head. Were you just crying?" I asked with concern. Harry stayed quiet for a while and then spoke up again.

"I just have a lot on my mind but I'd rather ask you about your problems" He said looking at me intently. I just sighed and at that moment, I completely lost it. Tears were falling down my face and I was breathing heavily. I don't think I've cried this hard in my life. It felt like someone just grabbed my heart and stomped on it right in front of me. I was crying so much that I didn't even realize that Harry was hugging me and trying to calm me down.

"Shh, it's okay Calum. Tell me what happened. Is it Luke?" He asked sounding like he already knew. I just nodded and tried to get myself together.

"I tried to tell him that I think I love him b-but he didn't even let me talk. He kicked me out!" I said sounding hurt and angry. "I would't be surprised if he likes Niall now" I said sadly. At that point, Harry's reaction immediately changed.

"Niall....as in Niall Horan?" He asked slowly. I just nodded and gave him a confused look.

"You know him?" I asked. Harry just stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"He's my ex and I've been trying to get him back" He said simply. My mouth dropped open and I stood up as well.

"Do you know what this means?" I asked him. He stopped pacing and looked at me confusedly. "It means we have to work together to get the boys that we love." I said confidently. Harry smiled widely at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You just admitted to loving Luke" He said. I stood still for a second before replying.

"Damn right I am. And I won't stop until I get him."

LUKE POV
"Lukeeee, I can't sleep" Niall said for the hundredth time while shuffling next to me in the bed. I sighed and rolled over to face him. It was dark so I could barely see his face.

"Why can't you sleep?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Why did you kick Calum out?" He asked suddenly. The question actually caught me off guard but I actually had an answer.

"Because, I didn't want to hear what he had to say. He's hurt me enough already." I responded truthfully. I heard Niall shuffle around again.

"Seriously Ni, why is it so hard for you to fall asleep?" I asked. I could see him a lot clearer now since my eyes got adjusted to the dark.

"I have too much clothes on" He replied simply. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I swear, it's like this kid is a nudist or something. We both had our shirts off and were just wearing pajama shorts.

"I'm not letting you get naked when we're sleeping in the same bed Niall" I said. Niall just groaned and started moving around like a mad man. He was pretty much throwing a mini tantrum. It was actually kind of cute.

"Lukeee pleaseee, I promise I won't sleep close to you. I just want to get comfy and sleeping naked is the only way" He whined. I tried to ignore him but he kept whimpering like a puppy. I eventually gave in.

"Fine" I replied in defeat. Niall immediately jumped up and took off his pajama pants off leaving his boxers on. "I'll leave my boxers on so it won't be so weird for you" He said. He leaned over to my side to throw his pajamas on the floor but he ended up falling on top of me.

"Oop, soory" He said as he tried to adjust himself on top of me but somehow we ended up face to face. I gulped as I realized how close we were.

"N-Niall, what are you do-" I was cut off by Niall softly pressing his lips against mine. I was in complete shock but eventually started to kiss back. The kiss became really heated and before I knew it, my hands were inside of Niall's boxers and my hands were roaming and gripping his bum. I felt Niall grinding his hips against mine and I started doing the same.

"L-Luke" Niall moaned into my mouth as we continued to make out. I grabbed the waistbands of Niall's boxers and slowly pulled them off leaving him completely naked. Niall quickly broke our kiss to take off my pajama pants and looked up at me before slowly taking off my boxers. At that moment, everything hit me.

"Niall, what the hell are we doing?!"