Part 10

My thoughts cleared and I realized I had ramen in the microwave. I got up from the couch and got my ramen out the microwave. I grabbed my chopsticks and added all the spices and flavor packets it came with. I brought it to my room and ate it on my bed. While I was eating I heard a knock on my door. I set my ramen on the little table next to my bed and got up to answer the door. When I opened the door that's when I saw Hayoon standing right in front of me. "Hayoon-" I say before she cuts me off by kissing me. I don't pull away and let her walk in still kissing me. She shuts the door behind her and we make our way to the couch. She pulls away and sits up. "Jung. We need to talk." She says sitting up straight and looking me in the eyes. "Yeah we do Yoon." I say while taking a deep breath to continue my sentence. "I'm sorry I lied about where I was. But the only reason I went over there was because I went to end things. And I won't use it as an excuse but I was drunk that night. But Hayoon I'm so so sorry for lying and for going over there in the first place." I tell her when tears fill up in my eyes and a few tears fall from my eyes. "Jung.. Jeong Gu-Won texted me telling me everything. I know that you did nothing wrong. I understand now that stuff like that happens when you're drunk. I don't think of it as an excuse because I know you stopped things before they got to far." She says wiping the tears that fell from my eyes and holding my face. I close my eyes and hold her hand close to my face. I opened my eyes and she was just staring at me how she use to stare at me. I smiled and she kissed me. It was getting late so we decided to go to sleep. That's when I remembered I had a question I needed to ask Hayoon. "Wait. Before we go to sleep I have a question to ask you." I say when Hayoon gives me a look meaning she was listening. "Who was that guy who answered the door?" I ask. Nervous for her answer. "Right. That was my brother. I called him when everything happened and he came over to comfort me." She tells me. I breath a sigh of relief and we lay down with me in her arms. In the morning I wake up to the feeling of me being alone in my bed. I rub my eyes and sat up looking around the room. I didn't hear or see Hayoon anywhere in the apartment. I grab my phone and text her asking her where she was. She texted back telling me she was going to be back in a few minutes. I sat my phone down on the table next to me and rolled over facing the window. I open the blinds on the window and let the sunlight shine in. I look out the window and see the sun get covered by the clouds then begin to see rain start to fall onto the window. I sit there while the rain begins to pick up. I hear the lock into my apartment unlock and hear the door open. I sit up and get out of bed. I walk into the kitchen area and see Hayoon setting down what looked like takeout bags. "What is all that?" I asked. "I got us breakfast." She said with a happy tone and a smile on her face. "What is it?" I ask excitedly. "I got us some breakfast burritos I remember you mentioning you had them when you were in the US so I went and found a place that makes them just how they do in the US." She says while tucking my hair behind my ear and smiling. I have a big smile on my face and she hands me my food. We sit on the couch and turn on a movie to watch while eating. We told each other we would go to practice that next day because we had both missed a few days. We left it at that and finished our food. "So I have a surprise for you." Hayoon tells me while throwing away our trash. "Oh? What is it?" I ask turning my body to face her. "Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." She tells me while walking back over to me. She sits down next to me. "So you don't wear the wrong thing I will give you a hint as to what to wear." She tells me while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Now I really want to know where what you have in mind." I tell her. "Well all I have to say is don't wear dress clothes. like heels and a dress. Wear something like a t-shirt and some jeans." She tells me. "Okay okay I got the perfect outfit in mind." I tell her while standing up from the couch. "You stay here i'm gonna go get changed." I tell her while walking into my room closing the door behind me. I walk out and stand in the doorframe in a pink crop top and jean shorts along with some white high top platform converse. "Is this outfit good for where we are going?" I ask Hayoon. She was on her phone but when she looked up she was speechless. "Whoa. This is the first time I've ever seen you in something like that." She says while looking me up and down. "Okay stop staring at me I wanna go!" I tell her. "Well hold up I got to get dressed first." She tells me standing up from the couch and walking over to where I was. She gets really close to me and I feel my face getting hot and I get butterflies in my stomach. She looks down at me and smirks. "well it's my turn to change. Go sit down and wait." She says in a voice that makes me want to listen to whatever she says. I go and sit down on the couch and she closes the door and comes out a few minutes later in a light blue shirt and ripped jeans. She looked so good. I didn't realize I was staring until she was right in front of me holding out her hand meaning for me to take it and stand up. I take her hand and stand up. She grabs the key she has for my apartment and we leave her locking the door behind us.