What's even more terrifying is that they were smashed into such a shape that they couldn't even get out of the car. Aren't they just as dead? These zombies are so terrifying. They are ordinary people. Unexpectedly, after being infected by the virus and turned into zombies, their strength increased several times. Fortunately, they have no IQ and are like beasts.

If they regain human IQ and know how to use tools like hammers and stones to smash car windows, can you imagine the consequences? They won't survive at all.

Everyone held their breath and looked around the car quietly.

Soon, after a few minutes, the zombies saw that there was no movement in the car and that the people inside could not eat. Some of them gave up and left, while some were unwilling to continue smashing the protective iron frame outside.

It's just that the three people who were awake inside were having a hard time because the car was closed and there was no fresh air. They all had red faces and thick necks from suffocation, which was quite uncomfortable.

Gao Ming and Xu Songquan were fine, they were young after all, but Xu Da was different, he was an old bachelor in his fifties.

He committed a crime when he was young and spent twenty years squatting there. His health was not good to begin with. After finally being released, he was really not reconciled to something as terrible as a viral infection happening less than a year ago.

Xu Da picked up a bottle of mineral water and took two sips. He felt better and wanted to take a third sip... The bottle of mineral water he saw was almost finished by him. He didn't dare to drink anymore. After a while, there was no place to drain it. , I had to endure it.

Seeing him like this, Gao Ming and Xu Songquan, who were sitting in front, also drank mineral water in small sips to get a little bit of oxygen from the water.

Until nearly twenty minutes, the three of them couldn't stand it anymore.

Xu Da whispered to Gao Ming, "Quick, open the front and rear windows, and open a gap. Let's lie down in the gap to breathe."

"Okay." Gao Ming didn't want it. He was really about to go into shock, so he quickly obeyed.

Just as the two car windows opened a gap, the tide of corpses that had faded suddenly returned after smelling the breath of living people, smashing the car with "roar...bang bang bang...".

"Uncle Xu, what should we do now?"

"Ah, uncle, they are back again."

Gao Ming and Xu Songquan hurried away from the car window, even though they were scared through the thick car glass, their faces turned pale.

There was no other way, so Xu Da had to ask Gao Ming to close the rear windows, leaving only the front one, and the three of them lay in that gap to breathe.

He didn't care about Xia Mi's life or death at all. As long as she woke up, she would be knocked unconscious by Xu Da's fist, and he would not give her a chance to wake up and compete with them.

The car was attacked like this for a long time, during which it was almost rolled over. Fortunately, the three of them quickly moved their positions and prevented the car from rolling over successfully. Finally, when it was getting dark, the zombies gave up and gradually dispersed, leaving go.

"Huh, it's so dangerous." The three of them immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and their worried hearts fell back to where they were before.

However, before they could get happy, the rough sea level under the bridge changed. The originally flowing sea level suddenly stopped, and ice formed at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the area became larger and larger.