The Host ¤ The Next Chapter: Introduction

Introduction

(song - Life is Beautiful by Sixx A.M. )

----A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

George Bernard Shaw

---Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Sai Baba

---Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha

---Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain

---Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.

William James

---You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Albert Camus

---A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.

Charles Darwin

---Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Henry David Thoreau

---The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Eminem

---Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

Lao Tzu

---Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

---Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

John Lennon

---Life is beyond verbal description. You can't label it with a single word. That's why it's so beautiful.

Lucykins26