461

I'm never happy. And no, I don't mean like that. I mean that I'm never content with what others do for me.

I have two irl friends that know about what's going on. One of them barely acknowledges it. She too is going through depression, anxiety and all the shit I deal with but worse, so I can't blame her for forgetting about my childish problems. But I wish she would talk to me. I wish she was there for me more, and that we could discuss our problems. I want to help her, and I want her to help me. Kinda.

Then my other friend. She cares, of anything, too much. If ever I'm having a particularly bad day, she detects it and instantly asks what's wrong. And I like that. But it gets to much sometimes. She doesn't give up. A lot of the time when I'm 'having a bad day' it's nothing particularly bad and it's not for a particular reason, so when she asks what's wrong, and I say 'nothing', she insists on me telling her why I'm sad. When there's nothing to tell. And I can't tell her that I'm tired of life and I just want to give up because then she'll be even worse. And she forces me to eat.

I should be thankful for the friends I've got. But I'm not. WHY!? I just fucking hate that there are these people that care about me and are trying to help me to get better and I'm just bad mouthing them on the Internet. Jfc i hate myself