I looked up at his hooded eyes and couldn't help but bite my lip. Stupid vodka.

His calloused finger tips against my bare skin moved up to my ribs. He let out a deep hum when he felt the lace of my bralette. He traced the bottom hem and then slowly made his way back down to my hips causing me to move closer into his chest. Panicking, my hands raised to his chest to push him away but there was no use, he just held me tighter. His fingers spread causing his pinky and ring fingers to plunge under the waist band of my matching lace panties.

My thighs pressed together, anything to feel some type of friction. His fingers traveled further down. His hand squeezed around my ass, bringing my hips closer still to his. My eyes closed as he brought his face down to mine. His stubble brushing abrasively against my cheek while his hot breath fanned over my neck. The alcohol coursing through my veins and the feel of his hands all over me made me give up fighting him, I melted into him. I felt his tongue against my earlobe before he bit down, tugging on my flesh. A moan escaped my lips and I pressed up against him harder, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. I pushed my needy core against his leg that he had moved between mine, needing to feel some pressure while my fingers roamed into his thick hair at the base of his skull.

The smell of sandalwood and cigarettes whirled around me while I felt the pressure of his leg against my pussy. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. I looked up at him through hooded eyes. My head was in a daze, I'd forgotten who he was and why he was here, all I knew was that in this moment, I wanted him. Raising up on my tip toes, just as my lips were about to press against his, he spoke.

"Don't ever lie to me again, little one." He said in a husky tone. His hands left my ass while he grabbed a hold of the envelope. He pushed me back up against the counter leaving me panting and feeling empty as he took a step backwards.

I instantly felt embarrassed at how easily I let my guard down, how I was throwing myself at him, panting and needy. The buzz from the alcohol faded, leaving me feeling angry.

Damn him.

Declan looked through the photos, smiling from ear to ear.

Grabbing my glass I quickly finished the last of the liquor, watching him flip through the rest of the images. He stopped and I saw his victorious smile fade into a scowl. His hand clenched into a fist causing the paper to wrinkle.

"Fuck!" He yelled, turning quickly as his free hand shot towards my wooden cabinets, landing a blow on one of them. The momentum from his hit caused the door to splinter soon as his fist made contact. He ran his hand through his hair, raking it back and out of his eyes as he took deep, angry breaths through his flaring nostrils.

Seeing his act of rage made me jump. Instinctively, I crossed my arms over my chest, gripping my arms before I started to rub at them.

"He knew who I was." He growled, flexing his hand he used to punch the cabinet.

"What?"

"Your Uncle knew who I was this morning. He probably figured out that I'm using you to get to him. Fuck!" He yelled again.

"I have neighbors, you know." I snapped at him.

"Does it look like I give a damn?"

"You could at least not damage my apartment. I'm going to have to pay to have this fixed, you know." My landlady was a horrible shrew of a woman. I've already come home to her looking through my apartment to make sure I'm following all of the rules in our rental agreement.

Pushing past him I grabbed another plate off of the drying rack next to the sink and brought it back over to the stove. Taking the tongs that were resting on the spoon rest, I took both pieces of meat off of the skillet and placed them on the plates.