2 ~ Earth Skills

After Coltyn was speared, the group takes off running back to the drop ship to get reinforcements. As badly as Octavia's leg hurts, she knew she couldn't stop out of fear of ending up like Coltyn. Monty, who is leading the group, trips which causes him to fall.

"Monty. Come on!" Octavia says as she is the first to try to help him up.

"We got to go! Monty, get up!" Finn says as he and Jasper help Octavia pull Monty up. They all freeze as they notice why Monty is being difficult. A few inches from Monty's face is a skull and a few other bones. "Who are they?"

"What are they?" Clarke asks as she picks up a skull that looks different from a human's.

"We are so screwed," Octavia says as she looks at the group with a look of fear before a pained scream is heard.

"Coltyn. He's alive," Clarke says as she looks at the group before she is the first to take off running back in the direction they just came from with Octavia following after her.

"Clarke, Octavia, wait. Wait! Wait," Finn calls out as the others quickly follow after them. Finn is the first to catch up to Clarke as she is about to clear the tree line before he pulls her back. "Stay in of the trees." They look across the river to where they had left Coltyn.

"He was right there," Jasper says as he shakes he head in disbelief as he stares at the spot where he remembers Coltyn being because of it being where he would have been if not for Coltyn.

"Where is Coltyn?" Octavia asks worriedly while looking over at Clarke for an answer.

"They took him," Clarke answers with a grim face before they decide to head back to the drop ship to let the others know what had happened and to set up a search party.

The cheering of the delinquents can be heard in the distance, causing everyone to share a concerned look. Clarke and Finn take off running towards the sound of the cheering.

"Wells! Let him go!" Clarke's yell can be heard as Octavia, Monty, and Jasper make their way up the hill to where the delinquents are gathered.

"Hey! Enough, Murphy," Bellamy says as he grabs Murphy when Murphy tries to go after Wells once again. Bellamy is distracted as he turns to look at Octavia. Bellamy is quick to notice the limp Octavia has as she walks. "O. Are you alright?"

Bellamy runs over to Octavia as she leans down to sit on a log.

"Where's the food?" A girl, who stands beside Bellamy, asks as she looks around at the group that has returned empty handed.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather," Finn answers her as he sits on the log beside Octavia with a frown.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asks with a raised brow.

"We were attacked," Clarke answers him as she looks down with a frown on her face because of Coltyn.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks as he looks over at Clarke worriedly.

"Not what. Who," Finn answers as he looks around at everyone. "It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong," Clarke says as she takes over while looking around at everyone as well. "There are people here, survivors."

"The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us.," Finn adds with a shrug but a frown is still present on his face. "The bad news is the grounders will." The crowd starts to murmur amongst themselves.

"Where's Coltyn?" Wells asks as he takes notice of the missing group member.

"Coltyn was hit. They took him," Octavia answers with a frown.