18

Senri made Sina look up at him as he kissed her on the lips as Rima pulled Sina's panties off of her. Senri held onto the side of her face to keep her from looking at Rima as Rima had driven her tongue deep inside of Sina lapping up all of the blood that was inside of her, cleaning her up before she slipped two of her fingers inside of Sina's body. It didn't take long for Sina to moan into the kiss she held with Senri.

Senri's free hand slipped under her shirt and went up under her bra as he toyed and fondled with her breast making her hold onto him slightly tighter until she had released against Rima's fingers and tongue. Once Senri had pulled away from her he moved away from her as he went up to Rima as he licked the blood off of the side of her face before he kissed her on the lips. "I'll take it from here Rima."

Rima nodded her head and she went to where he once was as he undress himself as Rima was talking to Sina, wanting her to be comfortable with being with both of them. 

"So, that wasn't too bad now was it?" Rima asked with a smile

"No...it wasn't. I...I actually enjoyed that...A-Alot actually." Sina said flustered

"I'm glad, I didn't want to make things awkward for you Sina." Rima said with a smile

"None of this is awkward for me, I'm happy to be loved and wanted by two people that aren't going to do anything to hurt me." Sina said with a smile

Sina then had her attention on Senri as he was fully naked as he had placed her legs on either side of his waist. "Of course we wouldn't hurt you Sina, why would we ever hurt someone we care and love so much?"

"I know there isn't an answer for that Senri, now that this is approved. You don't need to ask to do anything to me. I'll accept anything you want from me." Sina said with a smile as she placed a hand softly on the side of his face

He placed his own hand over hers. "I'll keep you to that." He said before he kissed the inside of her hand

Senri then moved into her fully making her mewl out as she shut her eyes. She soon opened her eyes only to have her head tilted upwards a bit for her to be kissed by Rima while Senri took the chance to kiss Sina's neck. Senri soon after began to move slowly but deeply inside of her as he held onto her hips tightly. Finally being able to have her felt euphoric to him, as much as he wanted to take her as he pleased, he knew he had to wait until she was completely ready to take all of him and the pain had subsided.  

Once it did, his slow movements quickened as his hands went up to her shirt and undid her shirt  before taking it off of her and undoing her bra from the front. He then took one of her breasts in his mouth as his thrusts got harsher as he couldn't contain himself any longer. The moans that came from Sina were just too much for him. Rima loved hearing the moans that came from Sina as well, it was making her feel more than uncomfortable in her clothes, but she knew that Sina needed time to adjust to being a part of the relationship that Senri and her had. 

After Sina came for the second time, Senri pulled out of her and looked at Rima. "I know that look. Get undressed and get on top of her."

Rima's eyes lit up hearing what Senri said only to quickly do what he told her to do before she smiled at Sina. "You are loved Sina, never forget that." She said before she bit Sina's neck on the left side

Sina let out a small whimper before Senri did the same on her right side. Both of them held her hands making her hold onto both of them rather tightly. Once they had finished both of them kissed her cheek softly. "We love you." They said in unison

"I...I love you too as well."

"We are far from done here, don't think that this was going to be short." Rima said with a grin

"W-Wait..W-What...What the hell are you talking about Rima?"

"We've talked on and off about what would happen if you accepted being with us, how would we go about making you feel comfortable with us." Senri said before he slipped into Rima without notice

Rima placed her head down against her shoulder moaning before she spoke up weakly. "W-We knew you were innocent, it was rather easy to tell with how adamant you were about getting the approval of your father. S-So we knew that the first order of business was to get you ready enough for Senri to take that innocents from you just like had done to me." Rima said before Senri pulled out of her and went into Sina once more

Sina mewled out holding both of their hands "S-So...y-you two planned this didn't you?"

"Of course we did, we wanted to be sure that you were okay with us." Senri spoke as he slipped out of her before going back into Rima and placing two of his fingers inside of her. 

Sina couldn't talk much longer as the feeling of pleasure was just too much for her. All that could be heard from the room after what Senri said was the moans that came from all three of them as he pleasured both women, as Senri felt himself getting close he switched where his fingers were and where his member was. The change made both females react to it as Rimi came shortly before Senri had as she lied against Sina panting out as Senri went rather hard and fast inside of Sina as he used both of his hands to hold onto her hips. 

"Sina...Sina say my name. I want to hear you say my name before I release inside of you." Senri spoke through his moans 

Sina felt flustered hearing him speak, "S-Senri..."She moaned out shyly

"C'mon Sina, louder, Senri isn't going to like it that you're being so shy." Rima said as she crawled off of Sina and smiled 

"B-But...it..it's embarrassing Rima..." Sina spoke weakly through her moans

"It's okay, he was like this with me too. He's rather possessive over those he loves." Rima said with a small giggle "I'm going to go use the bathroom."

Rima then left the room, shutting the door behind her. Once she did Senri kissed her passionately on the lips. Sina kissed him back as he kept moving deep inside of her. As he broke the kiss between them going down to her neck he whispered into her ear. "Say my name Sina or you're going to deal with a very grumpy vampire."

He then kissed and marked her neck as his hold on her hips came tight and rather possessive.

"S-Senri!" She moaned louder

"That's it sweetie, keep saying my name" He spoke softly against her neck

Sina held onto his upper arms as his name left her lips each time he went deep inside of her until he came inside of her. Senri stayed on top of her for a moment before he pulled out of her and looked down at her. "That wasn't too bad now was it?"

She shook her head no, not having the words to be able to talk to him. 

"I'm going to go check up on Rima, I'll be right back."

She nodded her head as she saw him leave, once he did she got up with wobbly legs and went to gather her clothes before she left the room. As she did, she could hear the two of them in the shower. So she chose to go to her room to clean herself up before getting pajama's on and going to sleep holding onto the plush in her arms as she broke down crying silently.