Hearing these words, Shen Li was stunned for a while, and finally said seriously: "You must be an unlucky disciple under the Bald Donkey in the sky who came down to earth to experience the tribulation."

Xingyun was startled, only looked at Shen Li, smiled with squinted eyes, and said nothing.

Until noon, he silently ate all the bacon given by others. Xingyun allowed Shen Li to pick at the legs of the table for a long time without even giving her a look.

After eating and wiping all the food, he carried Shen Li to the table, leaving her looking at the empty plate with only two drops of oil left in shock. He burped at her with satisfaction and said with a smile: "I just want to prove it. Wait. I am not some unlucky disciple under the Bald Donkey who came down to earth to experience calamity. I have no other meaning." After saying that, he removed the plate with two drops of oil left, leaving Shen Li alone on the table flapping her wings and kicking her paws of losing temper.

"Spit it out! Spit it out! You bastard!"

Walking to the front yard, Xingyun suddenly heard someone knocking on the door. He answered, took a plate and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, three men in brocade clothes and swords stood outside the door. It looked like they were the bodyguard of a high-ranking official's house. The leader's collar was red, and the two people next to him were both green. They looked at Xingyun solemnly, and the red-collared guard said: "This young master, my master has invited me."

"You must have found the wrong person." Xingyun chuckled and replied. As soon as he stepped back, the people on both sides pulled Xingyun's arms involuntarily. Xingyun didn't notice, and the plate in his hand fell on the ground, it was completely shattered.

The red-collared guard didn't even look at him and just said: "We have to decide whether we have found the wrong person. Master, please go ahead."

Xingyun narrowed his eyes, and the curvature of his lips dropped slightly: "I don't like others forcing me..." Before he finished speaking, the red-collared guard punched Xingyun in the stomach and knocked him straight. He was bent over and couldn't straighten up for a long time in pain.

Before Xingyun could cough twice, the man said, "I don't like people talking nonsense to me all the time." His eyes were contemptuous and he said, "Take him away." The other two followed the words and didn't care how injured Xingyun was, dragging him away.

Xingyun bent over, and the moment he was taken out of the courtyard, he seemed to accidentally kick a stone on the ground, causing the stone to turn over. But a moment later, a golden light flashed in the room. The three men in Jinfu stopped their steps and heard a woman shout: "Beat him and spit him out before dragging him away!"

When Xingyun heard this, he laughed in a low voice even when he was being held up.

"Who is it?" The red-collared guard stepped into the courtyard and saw a woman wearing dirty cloth clothes. She tore off a strip of cloth from somewhere, tied her hair up high, and walked out. .

Although Shen Li said that, when she saw that Xingyun had been beaten so hard that he couldn't straighten up, she frowned and stared at the red-collared guard: "Where did you come from to bully others, how dare you provoke me... It's right under my nose. Are you tired of living, or do you want to die?"

Shen Li is well-known in the demon world as a guard. If the soldiers she leads make mistakes, she has her own way to deal with them. The punishment will be severe, even losing half of their life. But her soldiers cannot be punished by others, not even a word of curse. To be pretty, it means loving soldiers like children, but to be honest, it means good face. The people and things that belong to her, King Bi Cang, how can be bullied by others? Go.