Chapter 5: The Chances.

-Guys! I heard someone screaming from the locked room! -Angel.

-Oh we should check right away! -Jacob.

Jacob runs out to the locked room, realizing that the screaming is probably from Laura because she got lost after getting in it. He starts to move the documents as fast as he can from one of the walls, from where they heard the screaming.

-AHHH! -Laura.

While Jacob is moving the documents and trying to see where the screaming is coming from. The figure came right in front of Laura. The figure takes her up by her neck and just rips it off.

-LAURAA, NOOOO!!!! -Jonathan.

Angel is helping Jacob with the mountain of documents. The figure is coming closer to Jonathan.

-GUYS HELP US, PLEASE! -Madelyn.

-OH NO! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! -Jonathan.

The documents have been moved now. Angel and Jacob spot the lever that opens the secret tunnel. They pull it, and the secret door is starting to open.

-Omg, Madelyn? -Angel.

-HELP ME! -Madelyn.

Jacob pulls Madelyn out of the tunnel.

-IM NOT ALONE, THE OTHERS ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME, HELP THEM! FAST! -Madelyn.

-HELP! -Jonathan.

Jacob starts pulling out Jonathan too. It is happening slowly because it's hard for Jonathan to move so much. Suddenly, the figure that is right behind him, starts pulling him in.

-NOOOOOOO!!! -Jonathan.

-JONATHAN! NOO!!! -Angel.

The figure dragged him again, but for one last time. Then the secret door closes by itself so fast, that Jacob's fingers get hurt.

-NOO! WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM! -Angel.

-Angel, It's too late now, we weren't fast enough.. only if we had a lil bit more time.. -Jacob.

-NOO, IT CAN'T BE! -Angel.

Madelyn and Jacob hug Angel to try to calm her down.

-Why are you even hugging me? Why are you in front of him when he is hurt? He could be alive now if he wasn't behind you, waiting for us to rescue him!? OH NO IT'S TOO MUCH I CAN'T TAKE IT! -Angel.

Angel burst out of the room.

-Okay, tell me now. Where is Laura? -Jacob.

-She was behind Jonathan...The thing... the figure just ripped her neck off... -Madelyn.

-Ohh nooo, it cannot be! I need a moment alone, please. -Jacob.

-No! Enough separating, we have to go to the others and let me explain what I know and what I saw! -Madelyn.

-Guys, is there a chance that Angel just tried to prank us and Jacob was the only one who got fooled? -Damon.

-Guys! -Jacob.

-Madelyn, where did you come from? -Leonardo.

-Listen! I have to share things with you guys! So sit quietly and let me say what I have to say. -Madelyn.

Everyone sits, and it gets silent. Even Angel, who is crying, just came out of the bathroom and sat with the rest to listen.

-So, me and Vasilii found a graveyard. There was a secret button that opened one of the graveyards, and it was leading to some tunnels. -Madelyn.