"Where's Jax?" he questioned.

"Down by TM," she answered. "He had to practically be dragged out of here, he didn't want to leave my side."

Ted snorted. "I don't blame him."

Angelise rolled her eyes before shifting herself on the bed. "Where's Welsby?"

"Back at the cabin," Ted explained. "Cleaned up the mess and stopped the bleeding but he's still unconscious from the blood loss, probably'll stay like that for a few days."

Angelise sighed in acknowledgment as she shifted herself again on the bed. LJ kept his gaze on her as he noticed her pained expression.

"You okay?" he questioned.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I took some painkillers so the throbbing should subside in a little bit."

Ted stood with his arms crossed while keeping a steady gaze on her. "What the hell happened?"

Angelise bit her lip before telling them everything that happened. How Welsby's been working with Ace since the night they fled Detroit.

LJ shook his head in disbelief. "This is insane, what are we gonna do now that we have Welsby? If he was working with Ace this entire time, it won't be long before he notices that he's missing."

Angelise nervously ran her hand through her hair. "I don't know, but we need to prepare for when he does, Welsby might've kept it to himself but it's only a matter of time before Ace figures it out."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Ted questioned. "It took months to plan out the first escape back in Detroit."

Before Angelise could answer, a figure came into the doorway, revealing to be Gemma, who had her hands on her hips as she looked at the trio.

"I'd like to know that as well." she said as an angry expression crossed her face.

Angelise felt her mouth go dry as a slight panic took over her. "Gem—"

"No," she shook her head. "You're gonna tell me everything, no lying, you hear me?"

The trio looked at each other with hesitant glances before Angelise breathed through her nose and spilled her secrets. Gemma stood quiet as she explained everything, her past, who she is, and what she was known for.

"So you're the hit man the club's looking for?" she asked. "The one who killed the carny guy and Brenan Hefner?"

Angelise nodded her head and Gemma let out a frustrated sigh.

"They're trying to pin this on the club," Gemma exasperated. "Someone ID'd Bobby and Clay thinks it was Opie."

"They weren't supposed to show up," Angelise stated. "And they shouldn't have been so careless about their surroundings, it was daylight, of course someone would've saw them."

"No one saw you." she pointed out.

"That's different," Angelise sighed. "It's my job to go undetected, why do you think I haven't been dragged out of here yet? Welsby followed me here because of Kohn and Stahl, he wasn't after SAMCRO, Stahl's only gunning for the club because she thinks she can make them talk into giving up the IRA."