Chapter 15: Out For Love

Depuis le début

With that, Proteus puts his axe away and leaves the training room.

_________________________________________

Arcee practices her fighting skills when Astraea sees her and saw something through her "Wanting revenge, Arcee?" Astraea stated "How did you know?" Arcee asked "The way you were fighting: you attack aggressively, and run without thinking" Astraea explained.

"But this revenge isn't Sentinel Major...it's about Airachnid?" she stated "Yes" Arcee replied. Astraea decided to help Arcee to fight against Airachnid better and began the spar "Airachnid attacks quickly, viciously, and without mercy. You'll need to defend better than that" Astraea explained.

Arcee does every attempt to beat Astraea without harming her unborn child, but gets beaten every time "Too noisy. Too slow. Poor choice" Astraea said every time she dodges Arcee's strikes.

"Come on, I thought you're helping me" Arcee said "I am helping you, that's what I'm doing" Astraea replied "By throwing criticism at me? I'm used to fighting enemies who throw taunts and insults" Arcee retorted. "By showing you the flaws in your fighting style. Yours and Knock Out's" Astraea explained "How you even know Knock Out and I wanted revenge?" Arcee asked.

"I had my share of Cybertronians with vengeance, it's not rocket science. Before, the last time you saw Airachnid, did you know she plays mind games?" Astraea stated "No" Arcee said.

"That how you couldn't be able to beat Airachnid. You leave yourself psychologically open. Airachnid will throw taunts at her enemies until they let their emotions get the best of them. You have to ignore every word that Airachnid says and used it to your advantage. Airachnid does not stand her ground and fights without fear of being slain. Strike her here, here, and here" Astraea explained as she kicks Arcee's face, chest, and midsection.

"Argh! With what? Some secret weapon of yours?" Arcee stated as she doesn't understand Astraea's lesson "Foolish Autobot, are you really so dense you don't realize you're holding the answer all along?" Astraea exclaimed "My experience with Airachnid? It's that simple? How come I've never thought of that?" Arcee asked. "The simplest answers aren't always the first choice, and those who have don't rush off without being sure of it" Astraea replied.

"When my father and I ran into Mindswipe in the gray zone, he bought me time to flee and prevent Mindwipe from doing anymore harm. In every battle I fought, I followed the advice that Dad give me from training "Turn your enemy's advantage to a disadvantage" "Astraea explained when she recalled about the encounter with Mindwipe and the advice she always remembers from her dad during battles on the Great War. Then, the two fembots continue their spar as Astraea begins to sing.

🎵I see you're driven by your detestation
Your every step is stoked with animus
You need a different type of motivation
Or there's no way that you can handle this

I know you're drivin' for vengeance, Arcee
You're out for vendetta
But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love

Out for love~
Love~
Think of who you care about
Protect them and be out
For love~
Love~
You're gonna fight without gloves
Long as you're out for love

Fuel yourself with the fear of losin'
That somebody who's your reason to live
Harnеss your spark and you can't help choosin'
To fight with all you can give

I know you'rе drivin' for vengeance, Arcee
You're out for vendetta
But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love

Out for love~
Love~
Think of who you care about
Protect them and be out
For love~
Love~

You're gonna fight without gloves
And when that push comes to shove
Yeah, you just might rise above
Long as you're out for love🎵

Arcee finally understands about her revenge and takes down the dummy as Astraea is proud of it "Well, look at that. You might survive this, when the time comes" she said "Thank you, Astraea" Arcee said with gratitude.