22

Clint Eastwood ~ Gorillaz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neverland
Now

Killian and Evelyn were walking up when suddenly they felt a big rumble beneath them. They looked at each other with worry before rushing up.

When they got there they saw Mary Margaret and David trying to control the helm, doing a terrible job.

"What the hell are you two doing?", Regina shouted at them.

"Trying to keep it steady! Hold on", Mary Margaret shouted back.

"Prepare for attack!", Killian shouted as he and Evelyn reached the quarter deck.

"Be more specific!", Regina shouted at him.

"If you've got a weapon, then grab it!", he simply shouted at her as he and Evelyn tried to help David with the helm.

"What's out there? A shark? A whale?", Emma asked as she looked out of the ship.

"A Kraken?", David asked as he also looked out of the ship.

"Way worse", Evelyn told them as she held the helm tightly with Killian.

They started hearing screeching sounds and suddenly women with fish tails emerged from the water.

"Mermaids", Killian said as Emma, Regina, Mary Margaret and David looked at the creatures from the ship.

"Mermaids?", Emma asked.

"Yes. And they're quite unpleasant", Killian replied.

"You think?", Regina asked him sarcastically.

"It's not like The Little Mermaid at all. These creatures are some of the worst things of the seas", Evelyn told them and suddenly the mermaids started attacking the ship making it slightly rumble again.

"We'll try to outrun them", Killian said as he and Evelyn tried their best at the helm.

"God, I didn't miss this", Evelyn muttered to herself.

"How many of them are there?", Emma asked.

"I will not be capsized by fish!", suddenly David exclaimed determinedly as the mermaids kept attacking them. He walked to the quarter deck and took some things to fill the cannon. When he walked back he put some metal chains inside one of the cannons and began firing, Emma and Mary Margaret immediately going to help him.