🍃Snowflakes🍃

Start bij het begin

"Finally... let's go." I pulled (Y/N) by the arm towards the path to Rito Village. If we're doing this, we're doing it the right way.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, (Y/N) spoke up.

"Almost everyone knows about us at this point, love." (Y/N) sighed, their ears drooped slightly.

"Not everyone!"

"Urbosa, Daruk, Rauru, maybe the Yigas cause they found us sleeping and cuddling-"

"Okay, I get it... but still!"

"Yeah yeah, you want us to still be together secretly and all." (Y/N) shrugged. "So... where were we?"

"Oh, the Snow Day stuff... right." I can't believe I'm actually going to spend Snow Day with someone this year. "If my memory doesn't fail me, which I know it doesn't, the first thing to do is... ugh... the flowers..."

"Flowers? Like a bouquet?" Their head tilted with curiosity

"Not any kind of bouquet... it has to 'represent' your partner." I still do not understand why we the Ritos do such romantic stuff on a random day...

"I don't expect you to be able to capture my essence with just simple old flowers."

"Well... I can still try." (Y/N) chuckled. "Be right back!" Before I could get a word in, (Y/N) rushed towards the wilderness around us. I should probably do the same...

An hour or two went by before we were both finished with the bouquets. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what to do for (Y/N)...

"Let's see how bad you did compared to me." I smirked smugly. I know I have the better one-

"Well, it's not much... but I hope you like it."

Their bouquet was made of various blue nightshades and white roses. The slight glow of the nightshades illuminated the entire bouquet. "I couldn't find anything green to match your eyes..."

"(Y/N), I..." I was honestly speechless. This was beautiful, in all honesty! The bouquet I made was better, of course, but... "I like it."

"Oh, thank goddess!" (Y/N) sighed in relief. "I was sure you would think it was dumb or something."

"It is... but so are you. And that's something that I love about you."

"Awww..."

"DONT 'AWW' ME, (Y/N)!" I grunted. "Whatever. Here are your dumb flowers." I almost threw the bouquet I made for them at their face, but decided against it.

"Are those... sundelions?"

"Because of how annoyingly bright you are... like the sun shining on your face."

(Y/N) looked at me in the eyes, their gorgeous colored eyes staring into mine. "I love it."

"I knew you would. What did you expect from me?"

"Heh, but I love you more, birdie." (Y/N) kissed me on the cheek quickly before getting back to walking. Great, now I'm blushing...

"Well... that's one off the list."

"What's next, my love?"

"I... well... uhm..."

"... you can't remember, can you?"

"Of course I can! I just... don't want to..." I couldn't think of a better alibi.

"Well, we'll figure it out when we get to the village." (Y/N) said before ruffling my feathers.