Chapter-2: Primordial silver,Argent

VOICE OF THE WORLD {HELLO}

Rimuru talking to ciel >>> ciel-chan<<

Ciel talking to rimuru <<Master I'm you first wife>>

Person thinking 'Argent'

Person talking "Argent let's fight"

_____________________________

Before creation, pre-dating concepts such as time and space, there existed only a will. A singular and complete existence with power limited only by its imagination. Inevitably, this will grew bored, very bored. So it came up with the idea of creating other wills to sate its boredom. It took to work creating a grand construction with space for the wills to occupy and time so they could experience events sequentially. After making the groundwork for its construction, reality, it realized that it would know everything that would ever come to pass within it. Finding the idea of knowing everything that would happen before it happens unsatisfying, it decided to give up its omnipotence and omniscience and what remained afterward was Veldanava, a being with the creator's will but existing as part of creation rather than something beyond it. But before he abandoned his omnipotence and omniscience he decided look into the future one last time. But, when he looked into the future he goes into deep thought.

'Veldanava POV '

'As I looked into the future I was shocked to see The Voice of the Worlds the celestial conductor who governs my all creation has unleashed this anomaly on this world. What attracts my mind most is that the soul of this primordial demon traversed through the reincarnation process and time-space itself.'

'Well, I am relieved for now because there are not many species that inhabit this world if there were more then it would be difficult to observe this world and this individual'

'He seems to possess some skills. For the time being, I will observe only you, Primordial demon, Argent.'

'Third Person POV '

In a world where the dark and crimson colors cover the sky. The landscape resembles a lifeless wasteland. In this darkness, we see a figure awakening from its slumber. This figure is none other than our protagonist, Satoru Mikami.

'Satoru POV '

'Huh, where am I?? Oh, right I'm Satoru Mikami. Lookslike I'm really reincarnated in another world as a demon I don't know if I'm a primordial or not. Well, I will figure it out later. Looks like my body is also changed.

After Checking his body

WTF!!! I'm damn beautiful and yet masculine. I mean, I look like a 19-20 year old Adult with silver and bluish hair reaching my lower back.'

My attire consists of black pants, a black and gold off-the-shoulder shirt, a fur scarf, and a black haori with white accents on the sleeves.[TRUE demon lord outfit]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*After 30 days*

'Well, its been one month since I'm reincarnated in this world and it seems I'm pretty strong too, its because all the demons I've faced I defeated them very easily. I don't know if I'm too strong or these demons were only weak.

Also, I've discovered pretty strong power of mine I just have to think and I can absorb anything. I wonder where all those things were gone.

<<Answer: It is stored in your Unique skill [Predator]>>