Chapter Eight

Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man

I showed him all the things that he didn't understand

Whoa, and then I let him go  

=======================================================

Who knew self defense involved a lot of...bodily contact. 

"OW! Watch it!"

"Oh, did I step on you foot again? Silly me." I laughed quietly to myself as Kathryn threw me a wicked smirk over her shoulder, Kyle's face stuck in a half grimace half smile as he saw me watching.

I turned around quickly to face Troy as he threw me a questioning look which I disregarded. Honestly, between the distraction of watching Kathryn mess with Kyle and watching Troy's muscles ripple when he moves in his gym shirt...I had no idea what the coach had told us to do, I was completely lost. 

I gave Troy a tight smile, " Do you know what we have to do?" I asked his as I tugged at my gym shirt for the thousandth time trying to cover my belly button only to expose most of my cleavage. Troy glanced down, his green gaze stuck on my exposed cleavage. I could feel my face burning as I tried in vain to once again cover more skin.

He smirked, "There's some moves that coach is gonna demonstrate later, but for now he said we need to begin stretching," His eyes blazed as his smirk grew even more wicked (how that was possible I didn't know) his hands reaching out to my exposed waist, "He recommended some paired stretches, which I am very good at."

I could feel tingles shooting up my spine as his large hands covered my waist, heat spreading as they slid down to my ass, his fingers grazing the skin under my short shorts and pulled me closer, an involuntary gasp leaving my lips. 

Did it just get hot in here?

Troy's gaze flickered behind me, a strange gleam to his eyes as they darkened to an emerald green and a slightly triumphant smirk. My eyes glued to his face as I tried to keep my breathing normal. 

Where the heck was the gym teacher and why was he allowing this?! 

My eyes flew around the room searching only to come up empty, he'd probably gone to get more coffee.

Which was how I found myself on my back, Troy's body covering every inch of mine with his left hand hot on my left leg pushing it up towards my chest and Kyle's gaze burning holes through Troy...

Or so I was told...