" You go out I'll give him a shower and take one too." He said.

" Ji."

" I.ish mumma baba mad?" The boy asked his father

" We'll talk after baba comes out, Ranvijay did a bad thing." Rajveer said.

Rajveer definitely was the strict parent among the two, he was quick to point the wrong and discipline the child accordingly.
Jumping in the pool was dangerous, the boy could slip while running in the pool area and bang his head on the floor or drown. There were rules that he had to follow if he wanted to use the pool.
Yes he would discipline their son but he was against hitting the kid, that's how his parents had bought him up. Somebody had to be the strict parent because due to Siya's upbringing she couldn't even raise her voice at Ranvijay. She was always soft with him giving her kid everything that she could never have when she was a baby.

Siya was waiting with a towel outside the bathroom ready to dress him up.

" B.aba no talk."

" Did you do the right thing?"

" B..but baba was in pool!" The boy said pouting.

" But you know the rules, no going inside the pool without permission even if anyone is in there. Did you ask mama or Baba if you could jump in? It's almost 9:30 now are you supposed to jump in the pool? What are the pool hours for Ranvijay?" She asked.

" No pool after dark."

" Yes you broke the rules right? Is it right." She said softly not wanting to scare the kid more.

" Sorry mumma."

" It won't happen again, right?"

" N.no me will ask."

" It's okay to make mistakes sometimes but don't repeat them."

He sat on the dressing table as Siya dried as wet hair pouting looking at the bathroom door from time to time.

" C.an me sleep? Be..before baba come?" The boy asked.

" Then he'll punish you tomorrow, isn't it better to hear what he says now than to delay it more."

" Yes." The boy muttered.

Rajveer walked inside the more, he was drying his hair with the towel. Only wearing his shorts and nothing on the top showing off his well trained body.

" Ranvijay come here." He called out to the boy and walked towards their living room which was attached to their bedroom.

Ranvijay quietly walked towards his father and stood infront of him. Rajveer sat down on the couch and held his son's hands.

" Did you break the rules?"

" Yes sorry." The boy said.

" Look at me."

Ranvijay looked at his father, tears pooling in his eyes.

" No crying, did I yell at you or hit you?"

" No you anangwy."