Year 9, Day 276

A/N: I can't believe there are only three chapters left after this. Writing about Will and Bobby has made me love 'love' all over again, and for an instinctive cynic, that's hard to admit, but it's hard not to love these two. What about you guys? Will you miss more or less 30 weeks of waiting for their love story to end? I know I will.

If you're as torn as I am about these chapters coming to a bittersweet end, then please vote for these and the coming chapters or share them to your friends. It will be one great way to celebrate Will and Bobby's life together.

***

I couldn't get up.

I physically couldn't, at least that's what my mom told me this morning. She said she found me sat by the curb when she got home at around 8. That's a good 4 hours later. I don't remember sitting there for that long though. In fact, I don't remember much of anything, except that it hurt. 

It hurt so much.

Even as I lay on my bed for God knows how long, I still saw my Bobby thrashing underneath those men's arms, still smelled the asphalt when the car screeched off, still heard him screaming my name over and over again... I  was still standing there, watching them hurt him, and I was helpless. Shutting my eyes tighter only made it worse, it was like seeing him in HD and not having the power to touch him or hug him or tell him everything's gonna be alright.

Then I thought, if this was hell for me, it must be worse for him. It hurt worse thinking that, but it gave me a sense of purpose - the motivation to get up and do something... anything.

I stood up, grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from my backpack and sat by my desk. I'll write to him, even if his parents would never give me his address. Wherever he was taken, I'm sure they'd guard it with their lives, which was ironic because a few times, they almost took it from him. I could ask mom and dad for help, even Austin. I'm sure they'd at least have a few places in mind, but for now, I needed to tell him how I felt, how much I still love him, how I'll wait because I knew Bobby; I knew he'll come home to me. 

So with what determination I have left, I wrote:

Dear Bobby...