Chapter 6: Meeting with The Vee's

Mulai dari awal

(End of dream Flashback)

Y/N (Thoughts): The powers of good and the wicked? What does she mean by that? Hmm... I'll figure that out later.

And that he turned off the shower and then brushed his teeth and after that he left the bathroom and started to get into new clothes.

His meeting suit

(Ignore the trousers)

Y/N: Looking good~ alright it's time for breakfast!

And that he left the bedroom and started to walk towards the kitchen.

This skip for the breakfast scene is brought you by: Chibi Velvette and Chibi Y/N dancing together

We then see Y/N in his office looking at his progress of the sales and lets say that it went surprisingly well and that give Y/N a smile that the demons bought his gaming products to entertain them.

Y/N: *Sigh* Well... I'm happy that they enjoyed my work.

*Ring* *Ring*

Then the call was heard and that he pressed the button on it to hear who is calling him.

Y/N: Yes?

Susie: Hello Y/N. You got some visitors that are here for the meeting.

Y/N: Ah! The Vees, well them I'll be coming down.

Susie: Sure thing sir.

*Call ends*

And that he grew a smile and stands up from his seat and then walks away from his office yo see the vees.

*Scene change*

We then see the vees looking around the game shop with some intrigued on there faces.

We see Vox looking at the consoles that he found impressive of how infants it looks. We then see Valentino looking at the games and then he see's a game of a fighting theme type called "Super Smash Each Other in The A-- Brothers" and that he grew an interest look on his face. And then we see Velvette looking at the video game plush toys and that she see's a Meta Knight toy and then her eyes changed into stars of how cool it looks.

Then Susie walks towards the trio telling them the news about Y/N coming over to them.

Susie: Greetings. (The vees looks at Susie) I've got new from Y/N that he will be coming down very soon.

Vox: Ah, That's great. Thanks for tell us.

Susie: Not a problem.

And then the elevator door opens and that Y/N walks off from the elevator and that he see's the three.

Y/N: Ah, Vox! I see you have brought the rest of the group. It's good to see you in person.

Vox: Same for you, my friend.