"What is that?" I asked her.

"You get out of those damn sweatpants and baggy top," she says, which I groan out. "I'm bringing something for you to wear, and you have to wear it, no questions asked."

Fuck.

I have this funny feeling I will not like what she will put me into.

"Lookkaew, I am going to make sure Anda looks at you all night and," she says, "You both need to talk to one another."

"I have no option in this, do I?" I asked her, even though I already knew what the answer was.

"You are right there, sweetie," she says with a laugh. "I will be there soon."

"Oh, Praewa," I said to her. "Noon will be here."

"Oh, that's even better," she says.

I can hear her lick her lips. She has had a massive crush on Noon as long as I have on Anda, but they have a past.

"I can get her while you can try with Anda" she says.

"You know this is going to be weird. What if she doesn't like me like that?" I asked her. "I will look like a fool in front of her"

Praewa groans. "Lok, you just told me about the conversation you just had with her. I bet she likes you as much as you like her. Actually, I will put money on it," she says.

Before I can say anything, "I will see you in a little while," she says and hangs up.

I move the phone from my ear and stare at the screen.

"Great," I said with a groan.

Realizing that I was standing the whole last part of the conversation with Praewa, I sighed and fell on my bed with my back hitting the mattress.

I stared at the ceiling.

How am I going to get through this night?

I know it's about time I told Anda how I feel about her. I just hope he feels the same, or this will get awkward fast.

I keep staring at the ceiling as I remember the day I met Anda. I own this five-bedroom house; technically, my father gave me this house. He passed away about three and half years ago from an accident. I never met my mother, as she abandoned my father and me to pursue a career. She never came back. In all honesty, I never wanted to see her; she was never there for me, not like my dad. Also, who would leave their child, anyway?

Anda came the day I was about to give up on looking for a roommate. I wanted a roommate, as I was getting lonely. I want to have someone here who I could be friends with, but I also thought I could earn some money on the side, like a rainy day fund.

Anda was charming when I first met her. I showed her around, and she told me she was desperate for somewhere to stay. I agreed right there and then, as she was the only decent intersex who never looked down at my top or even flirted with me. Even though I would have flirted back if she did, Anda was never like the others. She smiled a lot and made me feel comfortable.

I started to like her more when she moved into the house, but it has to be those damn cycling shorts she wears when she goes to the gym. I can't help but stare at those sexy thighs. But not only that, she walks around with only her sports bra boxers shorts, which damn, she has some fine set of abs on her.

She is like a walking sex god around here; I have often had to play with myself just because I stared too long at her.

Bonus was a distraction, but not a good one. We both liked other people and wanted to make them jealous. He wanted his ex back. I have known Bonus for eight years, and we have been friends ever since. He wanted my help, and I was happy to help. The sex was okay, but all I could think about was Anda. When she started bringing those woman's home, I was heartbroken but slightly turned on, too. I could hear everything she was doing with every single one of them, and she seemed to last for hours. Not like Bonus, all he could master was making a few grunts after a few pounding sessions, and he was done. You would swear he was an older man, not a man in his twenties.

I can't help but sigh.

I moved up in my arms and looked around my room, licking my lips at the thought of Anda. I soon realized that I had left my book in the living room.

I got off the bed, walked to the door, and headed straight to the living room.

I could hear the shower going in Anda's room.

I walked past and straight to the couch to pick up my book.

I turned around and headed back, but I could hear something from Anda's room.

I stop and lean on the door, and I can hear grunting or moaning.

Oh god, she's...

"AH, FUCK," she moans loud, "Lookkaeww"

I moved back and stared at the door, slightly stunned at what I heard.

I quickly moved away from the door and ran to my room. Closing the door behind me as quietly as I could, as I didn't want Anda to know I heard her.

I leaned on the door for support once again, dropping my book to the ground.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

Anda was playing with herself, and she was thinking about me.

That can't be right, surely.

I can feel my core ignite at the thought of her making herself come, thinking about me.

I need a cold shower.

I moved off the door and walked into my bathroom.

If she was thinking about me, I guess I should do the same.

☆☆☆
;)