2

I sat at my seat , and my partner was ryad only ,to be honest he was a handsome jerk with a good portion of height ....
Off topic but you know if you have height then the face doesn't matter to me😋
He was a total of height 6 feet 1 inches,with black hair and defined jaw , brown eyes with a picky nose.
I had my head down not to be obvious that I was checking him out, I heard some whispers so in curiosity I sat straight to find that the home rule teacher has entered the class.
He had bunch of papers in his hand and he wore round glasses .
We all stood up in respect for him or just for formality and he nodded his head.
"Good morning class, I am your physics teacher as per this session , myself Watson"the teacher expressed

"This session we have some new admissions too so class please welcome them" he again spoke.

"Which are Levi ,ena, jacob and rogan, please make them feel welcome and do help them with their courses"the teacher continued his sentence.
"Tochy why is your name ena?" Rhyd asked me that got me off graud.
With a offended face I spoke"I am not sure about it tho but my father had a sitter who's name was ana and she was very dear to him but later she died so he named me ena cause I am also very dear to him but first of all don't call me tochy. "
He grinned at me and then spoke "I will , cause it suits you"
I made a very unpleasant face at which he chuckled "now are you gonna bring your momma and tell her mom he calls me tochy" and then laughed on his own joke and now I didn't find any attraction towards this jerk.
"Cry about it dear" I spoke with a grin and turned my face towards the teacher's lecture.

TO BE CONTINUED