"Yes." Mara nodded. "And considering the charges you're facing, no judge in his right mind is going to grant bail."

"Can we have a judge who isn't in his right mind then?" I asked, mustering a small laugh. 

"Yeah, we figured." Dean muttered, hand curling around mine. He gave my fingers a squeeze.

"Extradition papers have already been filed from five separate states." Mara told us. "Missouri and Wisconsin being the biggest concern, the bank robbery and the murder raps." 

"How long can we stall extradition?" Sam asked. 

"A week. Maybe less." 

Now

So now I was chained and following behind Dean as we walked off the bus. 

"Don't show fear and don't leave my side ever." Dean whispered as we walked along the chain link fence.

"Wasn't planning on it." I squared my shoulders, ignoring the comment and whistles from the other side of the fence. 

"Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes." Dean told his brother, who stood behind me, thankfully. 

___ 

After changing into an orange jumpsuit and being shown to my cell, I was ushered back to everyone else where I quickly joined Dean's side. We now stood in a long line.

"My roommate doesn't say much, how's yours?" Dean asked Sam in a low voice.

I gripped his arm, practically clinging to him. "Yeah, roommate, sure."

"He just keeps staring at me in a way that makes me really uneasy." Sam whispered.

"It sounds like you're making new friends." Dean remarked. 

"I am not fond of any of this." I stated. 

"Dean." Sam complained. "This is without a doubt, the dumbest, craziest thing we've ever done. And dragging Saige alone with us? And that's in a long, storied career of dumb and crazy."

"I wasn't leaving her alone to be hunted down by police and shipped off to God knows where. Plus after her dream, I wasn't leaving her alone to deal with that." Dean said. 

Speaking of my most recent dream, I was not sleeping anymore. I had dreamt Yellow Eyes had come after me, that he was going to kill me. 

Dean flew off the handle after that. Not at me. But at the fact that I wasn't safe. He never left my side since the dream. That was three days ago.

"Calm down. It's all part of the plan." Dean said. 

"Oh, really?" Sam scoffed. "So Henricken showing up was part of the plan?" 

Yeah, our FBI friend from our bank robbing days paid Dean a visit.

"Yeah, that guy moves a lot faster than I thought." Dean mumbled. "Look, all we gotta do is find this ghost, put the sucker down, then grab ourselves a couple of teardrop tattoos."

"Dean." I complained. 

"That's not funny." Sam stated. "Dean, what about the escape plan? It--?"

"It's a hundred percent sure thing. I wouldn't have gone in if it wasn't." Dean assured him. "I mean, come on, man, this place has all the signs of a haunting."

"Yeah, and also 'danger to women' written all over it." I mumbled.

"Yeah, but there's a demon out there. At least here I'm with you. I can keep you safe." Dean told me. "Innocent people are dead. Four so far."